Views: 29359|Replies: 27

Do you want beautiful Chinese Mandarin tutor?Sharing your experience!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-27 11:49:20 |Display all floors
You think beautiful Chinese Mandarin teacher can better let her students to accept?
I believe it's certainly a truth.Because I have the experience.
What about your experience and thinking?

17.jpg
9.jpg
DSC04930.jpg
2.jpg
团图Logo.JPG
Teacher.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 13:27:35 |Display all floors
interesting....(∩_∩),but I believe it's true,do you know "Mandarin Garden"?Ha-ha,I had learned here for Chinese,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 18:14:42 |Display all floors
I cherish a belief that this is a truth,many people must have the experience,we can get more attaction when the teacher could attact us a lot,more information you can get from your class,
For Chinese,I believe you can find some mandarin tutor ,such as "Mandarin Garden",fist floor said ,I searched it just now ,a good place for you.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-28 16:31:09 |Display all floors
I believe students can be 'inspired' to study and pay more attention if their teacher is beautiful/handsome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 11:53:39 |Display all floors
Who desn't like the beautiful teacher or handsome teacher,they may let you focus on the class easily,
As we knowCCTV ,recently ,a pratice news anchor has attached many people's attention,because he is handsome,even there are people stay up late to watch the news.Do you know this?What's your opionion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 14:57:38 |Display all floors
Many foreigners like communicate with Chinese women,eatern women may have special attraction to them

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-4 21:39:50 |Display all floors
I want an ugly chinese teacher who is teaching nicely
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.