Author: Transhumanism

High Blood Sugar is Bad for Chinese People   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-27 20:27:28 |Display all floors
The Malays in Malaysia take sweet drinks with every meal and has the highest diabetes rate in the world.

The other country with the highest diabetes in the world is Saudi Arabia.

The Muslims don't drink alcohol but they don't  understand that sugar in any form is alcohol without the buzz but just as damaging.  Sugar especially in the form of HFCS is poison and is so cheap it is found every where in the Muslim diet. It is also as addictive as alcohol.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-28 14:16:31 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-4-27 18:04
Corn Syrup is the problem and the sugar in soft drinks. Avoid them like the plague.

Eat sensibly li ...

weight is only a marker but not the final product of health and sickness

one can be over weight and fit and live a long life
as well as underweight and sick and unfit.

furthermore, the advice eat sensibly shifts all the responsibility to the individual . But that is not good enough because governments, the food industry and the environment  and the public also have a big part to play.

no body wants to be fat, sickly and everybody thinks he eat sensibly. But, did they?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-28 18:40:07 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-4-27 12:02
China is a rice eating.

Yet some scientists are of the opinion that diabetes is unheard of in China ...

Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-28 18:43:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-4-27 12:02
China is a rice eating.

Yet some scientists are of the opinion that diabetes is unheard of in China ...

Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 23:47:01 |Display all floors
My blood sugar is low.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 02:51:15 |Display all floors
I am very healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 01:43:06 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-4-27 12:09
eating meat instead of carbohydrates is not a solution.

I only eat Chicken.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.