Views: 12183|Replies: 56

The term "HARMONY" became so rare in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-27 01:46:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-4-27 02:45

What happened to the

"HARMONY"

movement in China.

Does anybody know where the HARMONY is hiding nowadays ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 03:10:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 03:11:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-4-27 03:11

Roger !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 04:50:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 08:37:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-4-27 07:38
saltandpepper Post time: 2012-4-27 02:10
Harmony could easily be acchieved if clowns shed their Nazi and Vatican agenda and accept PRC peacfu ...

I don't think folks cannot accept China's peaceful rise. I think folks are suspicious on exactly what does that peaceful rise entail. Claims that are ludicrous (though not all admittedly), to say the least, in the South China sea? Continuous warnings to the US and co? Sabre rattling against Twan? Complaints about US/SK military exercises being too close (poor babies), complaints about US/Philippines military exercises (um, China shouldn't interfere in other nationas internal affairs right?), vetoing UNSC resolutions designed to promote peace, not ruin it, supporting repressive regimes in Syria and Iran? Not too peaceful if you ask me.

There's nothing wrong with China's peaceful rise but that hasn't yet really become apparent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 12:32:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-27 11:12
Those are good points, indeed; in addition - and perhaps even more pertinent! - some folks are gro ...

I don't think China criminalises westerners per se. I think some more voiciferous morons here think they voice Chinese concerns. The fact is that they don't. They know it, we know it and yet they continue on their ridiculous diatribes....it is them who should be criminalised.
As for the wartalk, it's rhetoric. Even a small dog can scare a big one away if it's voice is loud enough. In this case, it's a big dog with a small voice. (folks, please forgive the analogy, I'm not calling China a dog.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 12:36:00 |Display all floors
At least we still have great harmony against gweilo nonsense.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.