Author: Transhumanism

What Will Make Chinese People Happy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-27 16:06:53 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-27 15:59
I know.Maybe actresses or people who pursue publicity based on their appearance.Better not use wom ...

Again, this is what you said

their traits are common for them ,they love them

I said rich people (and siome of the ones who are not rich try to follow the tend)

i didn't say actresses or people in publicity, i was talking about regular people (rich and not rich)

FYI

one of the top sales in China is the whitenning cream and that is not a make up, think about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 16:13:59 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-4-27 02:34
I'm just trying to get an idea of what most Chinese people want in life.  What I have posted above ...

What chinese is Peaceful Simple Life with food to eat

Gweilos wants ass.es & gays
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-27 16:16:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-4-27 16:17
Notfear Post time: 2012-4-27 16:06
Again, this is what you said

it is the westerners fault.They have taken for granted that they are the most beautiful race and since the white race is outnumbered we have convinced the world that we are more beautiful than he rest.If the chinese were the majority on earth then the westerners would do an operation to look like the chinese.
As for as the colour ,in Greece we stay for hours in the sun to become dark and white colour in summer is so strange .
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 16:31:10 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-27 16:16
it is the westerners fault.They have taken for granted that they are the most beautiful race and si ...

Westeners fault?  hmmmm

The sun rises and their rays fall anywhere in the world, isn't it? not only in Greece

Don't blame yourself and the westeners for the problems or preferences of another people.

What you said is totally nonsenses.

Better enjoy the sun and relax there instead to try to correct your original useles statements.

Have a nice day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 16:44:18 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-27 16:16
it is the westerners fault.They have taken for granted that they are the most beautiful race and si ...

Gweilos like to stay under the sun & becomes fat & lazy

as they copied our ways of drying slated fish under the hot sunshine
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-27 17:12:39 |Display all floors
caringhk Post time: 2012-4-27 16:44
Gweilos like to stay under the sun & becomes fat & lazy

as they copied our ways of drying slated  ...

are you jealous?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 17:20:39 |Display all floors
{:soso_e100:}
As for this simple and difficult question, from my point of view, the happiness cannot be measured by the how much money you make or have, and it lies in the happy thing you have done. What do you think about the question.Here, i want to talk about the international relationship dealings because of there having many affairs happened in recent years, in my opinior, and our country should stand for rights rather than the foreign ministry always saying that Chinese Government has lodged solemn representations to the country involved. It is the incorrect way to avoid the foreign affairs that will not easy to work out. think about it and give the answer to the chinese people.{:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.