Author: Transhumanism

What Will Make Chinese People Happy?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-27 15:20:15 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-4-27 09:12
I've noticed that Chinese people would rather be white than Chinese, so I asked if the physical tr ...

I see that you have accepted your mistake so you are forgiven but you have to know that people are by nature happy with the race and the blood they carry.Chinese people I can imagine they are happy to be chinese ,their traits are common for them ,they love them ,this is their nature.For the westerners the chinese characteristics look strange and the same happen for the chinese.We look strange to them.I can not forget one day one child said that I have a big nose and big ears haha.

Each race by nature loves itself and this is natural.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 15:31:45 |Display all floors
What will make Chinese people happy?  For example, let's say that every Chinese person makes enough money to own a huge expensive house, several luxury cars, and many expensive gadgets like 2,000 dollar laptops, 100 inch plasma TV, top quality smart phone, and good expensive food, will most Chinese people feel they have reached the pinnacle of human potential and be completely happy and content?

All what you said can make happy or half happy to any human being

but if is about materialistic culture or preferences your question probably can make senses

What about feelings? Do you think Chiniese people won't value feelings to make themselves happy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 15:33:53 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-27 06:47
you become unfair and impolite and completely wrong when you make hints that the chinese would be  ...

maybe his point is about the white color preferences that Chinese people love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 15:38:17 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-27 15:20
I see that you have accepted your mistake so you are forgiven but you have to know that people are ...

You talked like an expert about China but lack of knowledge about issues in China.

Visit China and you will learn more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 15:40:06 |Display all floors
Notfear Post time: 2012-4-27 15:38
You talked like an expert about China but lack of knowledge about issues in China.

Visit China ...

I am not an expert in anything.I am talking about what is natural and nature is the same for all human beings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 15:49:04 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-27 15:40
I am not an expert in anything.I am talking about what is natural and nature is the same for all h ...
  1. their traits are common for them ,they love them ,this is their nature
Copy code
you were talking about Chinese people

FYI

many women pays big $$$ for eye plastic surgery, simply they don't like those traiits, this only one example

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 15:59:24 |Display all floors
Notfear Post time: 2012-4-27 15:49
you were talking about Chinese people

FYI

I know.Maybe actresses or people who pursue publicity based on their appearance.Better not use women as an example since they alter their appearance quite often.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.