Author: Transhumanism

What Will Make Chinese People Happy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-27 06:44:11 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-27 06:35
do not make conclusions judging from yourself

Which is why I am asking Chinese people to give input on what will make them happy.
I am NOT Chinese, and I do NOT live in China.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-27 06:47:49 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-4-27 06:44
Which is why I am asking Chinese people to give input on what will make them happy.

you become unfair and impolite and completely wrong when you make hints that the chinese would be happier if they made surgery to become like westerners.How many westerners are beautiful?Very few
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 08:32:05 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-4-27 01:34
I'm just trying to get an idea of what most Chinese people want in life.  What I have posted above ...

Oh, we all want what you have surmised we in your above posts? Hmmmm, my guess, you're wrong. Many of us want some of those things, yes. Most of us just want to be left alone to live our lives in peace and to be happy. In my experience, Chinese are like this as well, except for a seemingly ceaseless drive to get rich so your sterotype fits Chinese more than "whites" I think, no?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 09:12:29 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-27 06:47
you become unfair and impolite and completely wrong when you make hints that the chinese would be  ...

I've noticed that Chinese people would rather be white than Chinese, so I asked if the physical transformation would make most Chinese people feel that accomplishing this, along with all the other things mentioned above, would make Chinese people feel they have reached the highest level of human potential.

I apologize if my words have offended you.  I am very blunt and to the point, and try not to use euphemisms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 09:14:26 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-4-27 08:32
Oh, we all want what you have surmised we in your above posts? Hmmmm, my guess, you're wrong. Many ...

What I have stated is what most whites want. So, I want to know if this will make most Chinese people happy as well and would make them feel they have reached the highest level of human potential.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 10:09:21 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-4-27 09:12
I've noticed that Chinese people would rather be white than Chinese, so I asked if the physical tr ...

Only for some fake mainlanders. What makes each individual happy depends on the individual i guess that's the best answer the same across anywhere, but yes I agree with you about the being white thing, it's unfortunately true. China have an image obsessed, superficial culture that values aesthetic over any real value.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 10:14:08 |Display all floors
Deng: "To be rich is glorious".  Nuff said.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.