Author: haishiwo

West follows China gov't on Bo's case?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-26 16:29:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-26 16:23
Look, I do not dig up dirt under the plush sofas of your princeling elites, Deerie. It is investig ...

Stop advocating split of XJ and Tbt from China, I will not dig up the dirt under your sofas.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 16:33:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-26 16:32
Do you realise that Guagua might be forced to seek asylum in the U.S. of A.?

Guagua is a good kid. All I hope that he is safe, whatever he does.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 16:41:02 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-4-26 16:33
Guagua is a good kid. All I hope that he is safe, whatever he does.

In a recent e-mail response to a western media, Guagua, who is virtually an orphan now, still says: "No matter what happens, I hope the transition in China goes on smoothly."  

He still puts the well-being of the motherland in the first place despite the unthinkable misfortunes happened to his family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 18:06:04 |Display all floors

RE: West follows China gov't on Bo's case?

NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-4-26 15:06
I am sure our upcoming first lady will sing more red songs.   Why? Because her husband have said ...

Unfortunately, the present course of the CPC set by the CPC founding founders has been altered to head 'westward'. Let us hope that the next "China's Helmsman" could bring the
CPC back on course to its original course set by the "China's past Helmsman" for the sake
of China and her 1.3 billion citizens onboard keeping the following reminder constantly
close to his heart!

"What we are doing is the continuation of what Chairman Mao had been doing; what we will accomplish is what Chairman Mao wished to, but did not have time to accomplish."

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 20:22:18 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-4-26 18:06
Unfortunately, the present course of the CPC set by the CPC founding founders has been altered to ...

Don't worry too much dear Sansukong. I believe things will turn out all right. Afterall, China belongs to the whole Chinese people. They know the consequence if they do not listen to the people's voice.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-27 04:22:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-25 22:04
You are in a similar position to Guagua and all those princelings, Nettie: You live off the Chines ...

""You live off the Chinese toiling masses""
Yes you do Seneca. And while you're at it you never fail to spew your anti China propaganda.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-27 04:24:52 |Display all floors
questioner Post time: 2012-4-25 23:50
There is no "West". It is paranoid in the extreme to keep making these absurd generalisations about  ...

""How does China produce a population so out of touch with reality?""

The Chinese don't enjoy being insulted... especially by a third rate western propagandist?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.