Author: goldengrove

Chinese students: (Australian) 'Robbers called us Asian dogs'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-25 11:42:47 |Display all floors
chinapatriot Post time: 2012-4-25 09:39
MAYBE CHINESE MEN ARE PUSSIES??

IN EVERY WESTERN COUNTRY, THERE IS ALWAYS A 10 YEAR OLD CHILDREN WH ...

Trying to stoke resentment, aren't you? You want your account to be banned? No problem. Duly reported.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 11:45:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ielts2u at 2012-4-25 11:47

The report that a woman said, 'Rob them, they are Chinese.' is wrong, I think. The translations here are saying, 'Rob them, they are Asian and they have got money.' As Lebeast said, few bogans could tell the difference between Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Maybe someone who has seen the original in Chinese could correct me if I am wrong.
However, Lebeast is right that 'Asian dogs' is not English. Maybe the student had poor English, but maybe the muggers were not Anglo. They must have used other language if it was a racial attack.
There has been no statement from police, except that they arrested the muggers at the train station. So easy? These guys must have been pretty stupid to hang around the stat

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 11:48:49 |Display all floors
...station.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 14:10:57 |Display all floors
goldengrove Post time: 2012-4-25 11:42
Trying to stoke resentment, aren't you? You want your account to be banned? No problem. Duly repor ...

He's a typical KKK pest, shouldn't have removed his comments , in fact it's out of the horse's mouth
so that covert KKK pests like ZZZZ, KKKebeast, idiots2u & others can't deny the obvious facts
of racist attackkk on Chinese in KKKangaroo Land.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 14:31:55 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-4-25 08:58
You are a dipxit and it is YOU who is the racist

This attack was in no way racist.

Not racist to you ??

Read again 'Rob them, they are Chinese, they are rich', 'Asian dogs'

still not racist to you ???
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 16:25:08 |Display all floors
Correction, as has been stated before, "Asian Dogs" is not an insult that is used by Australians. As has already been clarified they may not have been identified as "Chinese" as many poorer people living in Australia (not necessarily Australian themselves either) are unable to differentiate between asiatic people.

The comment about them being rich is easily made as you may have gleaned by reading my previous comments on common asian student behaviour on trains. Again, I am not providing excuses for the nature of these crimes, only saying that to think they are motivated by race is an illogical leap.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 17:06:00 |Display all floors

"Rob them, they are Chinese, they are rich."
No, it is more likely she said, as per the other version "rob them, they are Asian" . I believe it,probabilistically speaking, because people of this background are too ignorant to determine the different asian ethnicities by looking at the face.Perhaps the two Chinese students just appeared at a wrong place in a wrong time.I, for one, certainly hope it's not a racial attack. But the ignorance shown by these little brats is purely beyond imagination.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.