Author: sansukong

China warns US: military confrontation could arise over South China Sea dispute [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-26 11:02:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-29 07:39:12 |Display all floors
I have studied the world history and Chinese history. I love Asian culture. In history, China never has invaded other countries. Only Japan was one of the enemies in World War 2 to the Western allies and the Asian countries especially to China and Korea. The Japanese armies and generals killed, raped and used
people for chemical testing, they tried to genecide other people.

Today, Japan joined United States, Phillipine, Vietnam, Australia and other countries to create problems in South China Sea. China discovered many small islands in South China Sea during Ming Dynasty, 1000 years ago. Chinese fishermen were fishing around these small islands and nobody saying anything. Today
people discovered oil and other resources under the South China Sea and troubles are coming. First, Vietnamese drilling oil in this area, then Philippine government sent a ship to this area and mentioned that
they had problem with their ship and needed repairing and they never left this area. Today, both Vietnam and Philippine governments claimed these islands belonged to them. United States wants to go back to Asia too for all her benefit. Instead they all mentioned that China occupied these islands illegally. But China has all the proof and evidence of these islands ownership.

I suggest that China should continue to build advanced airplanes 1000 by 1000s to protect herself not for invading other countries. To build enough large warships are necessary too. But airplanes can bomb all the warships no matter how large and advanced. Airplanes are for your protection which need more and more every year and be leading in the world that they cannot catch up with you so just to protect yourself, remember not to invade other countries, JUST TO PROTECT YOUSELF. Good luck!   I do NOT like some governments telling lies and twisting things around. I LIKE TO SEE A PEACEFUL WORLD .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-1 07:18:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-1 07:32:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-1 22:50:40 |Display all floors
The key parameter in naval aviation warfare is range. Only so many miles and so much time can a jetplane fly off from its carrier; while it can be aerially refueled, it can only be rearmed on hard surface.

Therefore the outcome of conflicts will be determined by range which means location.

The US will know that its carrier fleet will be range-limited unless it makes use of its colonies like nipponland and northern territory of aussieland.

Now i fire the torpedo.  Why can't a jetplane land on water to be refueled and rearmed by a submarine?

Then the whole ocean is the aircraft carrier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-8 20:08:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-9 14:11:08 |Display all floors
USA is a piece of garbage, No way it is going to do anything militarily on behalf.of those little countries. All those small countries it is pretending to be defending are its victims at one time - victims of invasion, occupation, victims of mass murder, mass human rights abuses, agent orange, nuclear attacks, destruction of civilian infrastructure, and so on.

USA only attacks small defenseless countries that it knows are not able to hit back. After blowing some hot air for a while now, it is looking for a way out.

Those little countries should throw USA out of their land. Let China come in and establish military bases if it wanted. China has trillions of dollars it can invest in their economies.

USA is fast crumbling It is awash in violence at home. It is drowning in a debt of $18.2 trillion dollars. It is of no fkn use to any of the countries in the region.

LIN BIAO THE REAL HERO OF CHINA

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.