Author: 468259058

What makes you proud to be Chinese?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-23 15:16:46 |Display all floors
perhaps it would be better to resolve the central dialectic of cooperation versus competition

pride is folly

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 15:21:49 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-4-23 15:06
The history of Western thought has many Jewish luminaries, many pivotal. I think it is sheer idiocy  ...
  1. The history of Western thought has many Jewish luminaries, many pivotal. I think it is sheer idiocy to close a door on great wisdom.
Copy code
Well said, Sir.
Smithi seems proud of its (cannot refer to haters as people, sorry) rampant anti-semitism. Poor thing. What did the Jews ever do to China? Must be an overdose of Pakalert Press alongside that other loony conspiracy theorist, Petera.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 15:25:12 |Display all floors
wowzers : You neglected to tell us what makes you proud to be Chinese? lol  Post time 2012-4-23 14:54

I am not Chinese dumbo!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 15:27:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-23 14:20
Chinese:

You don't know Chinese history, or you would not talk such rubbish!

We are all very eager to know YOUR own version!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 16:00:45 |Display all floors
My ancestors .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 16:24:16 |Display all floors
I'm proud to be human. Unfortunately, most of our species aren't. Fighting, polluting, wasting resources, living out of balance with nature. It doesn't matter where your parents fvcked. What is important is that as a species, we learn to live together but not to the detriment of the rest of the living creatures on the planet or the air, soil and water.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 17:31:25 |Display all floors
I don't think I am be proud of being a chinese in the mordern society.  We are living a hard life because we must work for a new house, our future children, our future car and many other things. However, it is so hard to earn much money. We have so much presure on our shoulders.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.