Author: stealth

Why anti China forces hate B0?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-21 23:28:02 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-21 23:24
Yeah, females are responsible for all the evil on earth.

That is illogical as women are people as well and in some cases operate independently from their spouse. My question was logical and your response is less than subtle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 23:29:18 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-21 23:25
He had hundreds of lovers, but that does not count.

He was a playboy, but that only makes him more  ...

I can see that this is another forum personal opinion and would not stand up to any real scrutiny. Bow is a philanderer based on your say so, is that what you present?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 23:29:48 |Display all floors
It is said, that he was responsible for the torture of at least 2 Chinese police men and their ultimate death, by trying to block the investigation against his wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 23:30:56 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-4-21 23:21
Is it at all possible that Bow has been compromised by his wife?

No solid evidence has been given that she DID commit the crime.  

I'd be very sorry if she is indeed found guilty. I keep my fingers crossed it's not true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 23:32:18 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-21 23:29
It is said, that he was responsible for the torture of at least 2 Chinese police men and their ultim ...

It is said? What sort of creature are you that would present nothing more than 'thin air'. It is said in this forum about you, "guuoiglgfytdrhh"!  Do I need to prove it or is that enough evidence?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 23:36:10 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-4-21 23:30
No solid evidence has been given that she DID commit the crime.   

I'd be very sorry if she is  ...

I can see your concern, but I personally feel that something unpleasant happened in this instance and the west initially as usual tried to make it political. My point is that I wonder whether it is something more husband and wife related. I have no answer and my post is pure speculation and I would be the first to admit it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 23:36:25 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-21 23:25
He had hundreds of lovers, but that does not count.

He was a playboy, but that only makes him more  ...

Where did you know this? Fallen & Gone's website?

Those nuts are professional lie creators.  

They also said Mrs. B o had an affair with that English businessman, but journalists interviewed Mrs. B o's former landlord in London who said he had never seen her with another man and that she always said how much she missed her husband back home.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.