Author: DSseeing

Chinese Schoolgirl Refuses Haircut, jumped out of window   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-4-20 16:13:55 |Display all floors
dreadful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 08:18:44 |Display all floors
Of course the best way to ensure compliance and achieve equality in anything is to have ALL look and dress the same. Students and workers must tow the line at all times.
There are rules, and then there are RULES.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 11:43:52 |Display all floors
I vividly remembered during my school boy days. Our headmaster is ever so strict that we boys do not have sideburns and hair must not touch the back collar. It was trendy those days to have a bit of long hair. So it was always hide and seek with the school authorities. Sometime luck ran out and we were caught. The barber was brought in and we were all lined up for a haircut. Cost - RM0.50 each. Imagine to pay for a haircut which we did not ask for. We never thought of suicide then.
Now, with the ready availability of current TV & internet, the children are exposed to dramas, fictions stories and violents of all sorts. These programs easily influenced the minds of the young. It is sad to see the life of a pretty young girl taken from her parents over a trivial matter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 22:58:35 |Display all floors
Sh1zuk4 Post time: 2012-4-20 12:12
This girl is a hero

Definitely not a hero.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-22 04:43:41 |Display all floors
I didn't know this type of behavior was heroic.
When I was her age I guess I should have murdered my parents when they told me to turn off the TV. {:soso_e120:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-4-22 05:03:57 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-22 04:43
I didn't know this type of behavior was heroic.
When I was her age I guess I should have murdered my ...

You were LUCKY to have a tv

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-22 05:11:42 |Display all floors
The school’s headmaster says having a short haircut is campus culture, and that the school does not take responsibility for this kind of thing happening.

What a cop-out that is.

Callous pig.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.