Author: Bandito

India can now strike Beijing with its 3000 miles AGNI - US is not the threat   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-20 03:27:45 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2012-4-19 05:45
Elsewhere we read the US State Dept saying India has a solid non-proliferation record.  Here we read ...

For the better, Mark... The AGNE-5 forces Beijing to place the subcontinent under its nuke radar screen whereas in the past, Beijing stations cenventional hardwares and troops only along the border... I mean I can just see it now: the whole of the subcontinent in an inferno hell looking 200 miles down from space and still, nothing changes, militarilly, with the relations we have with the Americans -- no weakening of the Chinese military apparatus... America [forced us to arm ourselves] against the nuke threats and blackmails tghey've directed our way, now these turban toops will ensure it that our western front is equally deadly armed... It's that kick in the butt that Beijing needed, as always, for her to wake from that lengthy and lazy siesta she's had in her western flank so as to really know what she's up against...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 03:34:16 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-20 02:47
No sh!t sherlock

Indeed Moriarty; Elementary :victory
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 03:37:51 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-4-20 03:27
For the better, Mark... The AGNE-5 forces Beijing to place the subcontinent under its nuke radar s ...
America [forced us to arm ourselves] against the nuke threats and blackmails tghey've directed our way, now these turban toops will ensure it that our western front is equally deadly armed...

turban toops are on Paki border Edisone , they are too busy on most heavily armed border in the world.
Edisone what is your take on huge surge in economic activity between China and India?

how do you explain this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 03:41:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-4 01:59
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-20 02:56
Did you know that China overtook USA as number one trading partner of India?

No?

So trading has eliminated period of mistrust? How old are you again Smithi?  u ought to graduate from Kindergarten:)

India is arming not to fight US but China and territorial dispute aside from Kashmir, Pakistan and China is a clue yer PLUM:)

Another clue is triumphant India press and talk of strike at heart of Beijing. I hope you are noted for being a fraud and a crooked character as you insist on calling white purple
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 03:42:23 |Display all floors
Scientific Post time: 2012-4-19 08:59
I don't understand Han people: did they think that India would not eventually develop better and bet ...

Based on your logic, then let me rephrase and let me ask in return:
I don't understand your people! Did you think that North Korea, Iran, and
the likes, would not eventually develop better and better weapons?

It was GWB's 2004 courting of India, with that curry in exchange for nuclear fuel
and technology coupled with his promise of assiatance, to Dehli, of technical knowhow and transfer in
areas of military aviation which truly helped kickstart India's military modernization.   

In other words, if without this curve ball that the Americans
had thrown us, India would still be in the same league as Iran and as
North Korea is in areas of military technology and innovasion...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 03:42:40 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-20 03:02
Yes, it would sell more newspapers. How about including the Philippines, Australia, and New Zealan ...

Philippines, Australia and New Zealand are not waging territorial campaign with India, you are starting to offer lazy asides....step it up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 03:44:58 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-20 03:41
So trading as eliminated period of mistrust? How old are you again Smithi?  u ought to graduate fr ...
So trading as eliminated period of mistrust?

well it did so in EU , you silly goat.

If it worked in Christian EU where mistrust and religious hatred is old  as Europe itself than it can surely work in less violent Hindu and Buddhist environment.

Asians are not bloodthirsty like Christian historically looking and analysing data ............even goat like you can find out that much.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.