Author: Bandito

India can now strike Beijing with its 3000 miles AGNI - US is not the threat   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-19 23:05:41 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-19 22:30
Interesting points Sir but I suspect you over estimate the level of influence US wields over India ...

"Plus how can you aim a missile at a country that provides your military with some of its equipment? "

Then i would consider it odd that the US can prequalify India as non-proliferative if the US had itself been proliferative by providing India's military with nuclear-capability equipment, no?

In fact, by having done so, the US negated its own statement and in specifying China's cities, the term non-proliferation has suddenly taken a new meaning, in fact the opposite of what it stands for, thereby outdating the comparison with US-Russia.

I would not have commented at all if India had not specified any China targets and if the US had not tried to excuse its role by saying India is non-proliferative.  Just pointing out to those who care how tensions can be raised by US hegemony - even in times of peace.

Stakes have been raised.  India and China must remain friends at all costs. Those outside Asia must stay outside Asia.  We have seen from history how wherever they went, destruction followed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 23:27:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-4 01:53
markwu Post time: 2012-4-19 23:05
"lus how can you aim a missile at a country that provides your military with some of its equipmen ...

US provided India with things like Jets, Radar and communications equipment and perhaps some missiles but only conventional ones. .

Unfortunately Smithi is not a country so an irrelevance
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 23:38:26 |Display all floors
China is spending far too little on military compared with her status in the world. Many Chinese would empty their wallets to support their country's military development. They are bored being threatened and harrassed by the US and all its lackeys. I personally would do all I can as a volunteer.    

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 23:47:20 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-4-19 20:38
China is spending far too little on military compared with her status in the world. Many Chinese wou ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 00:51:34 |Display all floors

Indian Army's official signboard along China border

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 00:55:11 |Display all floors
Very soon Teabed will be Indian state.

Indian Army's official signboard along China border

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 00:59:57 |Display all floors
I don't understand Han people: did they think that India would not eventually develop better and better weapons?  Are they not aware that all nations in the world are constantly doing research to improve their military and that all nations are constantly trying to buy superior foreign weapons?  If I was Han, I would have anticipated that eventually, hindus will be able to have weapons that can kill all Han.  And Han can do the same to India.  It's a game of stalemate.  China does have one major advantage though: India's national IQ average is 85, while China's is 105.  Chinese also have much higher genetic conscientiousness.  In the long run, this will make Han win.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.