Author: robert237

India missile. Beijing in range.   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-21 04:26:53 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-20 12:15
Actually I do not like military hardware.

Although it seems to be a necessary evil.

You are constantly attacking the Chinese goverment but all at once you switch to peace-nik when it suits your argument. {:soso_e120:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 04:32:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-4-21 04:33

I hate the word "attacking", since it is a military term.

Instead you should use the word "debating". That's what I am actually doing. China is not all bad, certainly not the people. I have experienced them as friendly and hospitable people. And a lot of your politicians are not bad either. What I oppose is your system and the de-facto dictatorship which results often in weird decisions and dangerous actions. China could live in peace with all it's neighbors if it really would commit herself to "peaceful solutions". But as the case in the South China Sea demonstrates, China rather like to use force.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 04:35:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 04:39:39 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-20 12:32
I hate the word "attacking", since it is a military term.

Instead you should use the word "debating ...

Nice try. But no, you are attacking.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 04:40:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-4-21 04:44

You perceive it that way, because you are always in a defensive posture.
(You feel obliged to defend your one-party-system at all cost. You would never allow
that Chinese policy would be seen in a critival light. You have no problem to critisize
Western policy - which I also do, but you have your guns loaded just in case somebody
would dare to say anything negative about China).

This kind of defensive posture make you feel that you are under attack from all sides.

Keep cool and take the punches without feeling the need to start a war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 04:44:15 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-20 12:40
You perceive it that way, because you are always in a defensive posture.

Of course. China has been in a defensive posture for the past 200 years thanks to imperialists, right wing provocateers,
and propagandist such as yourself. But China will prevail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 04:46:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-4-21 04:48

Provocateurs, propagandist, are typical stereotypes. Why so thin skinned when it is about China.
What I like is, that at least we can talk in a language different than that of salt and pepper.

His kind of repetition and nonesense is surely not worth responding, too. No debate possible with such a beton head.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.