Author: robert237

India missile. Beijing in range.   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-20 02:22:42 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-4-19 00:36
How nice !!! An American, Canadian, Malaya boy talking about China India relations

I never went into China India relations. I just pointed out how curious it was that the western world
would go berserk over a missile launch by North Korea but show hardly a concern that India just
launched a missile that could hit China's capital.
If it points to the west's objectives I can't be blamed for that.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 11:28:42 |Display all floors
If you don't know why and India is less of a problem than North Korea, you really should go back and get your primary school diploma.

N Korea is a hermit state, a military dictatorship with the world's largest standing army, where massive amounts of the country's GDP is spent on the military while the people starve. The Great leaders of N Korea are constantly holding military rallies, parading nuclear weapons down the main street in from of marching goons and smiling, flag waving families specially shipped in for the event. At these rallies the great leader is constantly threatening "victory" against hostile enemies. It is a xenophobic, militaristic, totalitarian nation holding not only its own people to ransom, but effectively the whole world. Worse still its entire concept of legitimacy is based on "pure", uncontaminated blood lines of the Kim family - i.e. the leaders are racial supremacists. India on the other hand is a thriving democracy, transparent, open, and rarely has trouble with anyone except Pakistan (and occasionally China).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 11:34:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by questioner at 2012-4-20 11:41

If you don't know the difference between a missile test between these two countries, you are severely ignorant - how the CD editor could recommend such ignorance is beyond me. N Korea is a military dictatorship which holds regular lavish military parades to intimidate both its own people and its neighbours. It constantly threatens violence against its neighbors and other countries. It's propaganda and education systems are virilantly anti-S Korean, anti-Japanese, and anti-Western, depicting the people of these other places are stupid, devious and sub-human. It is a hermit state whose leadership attributes its legitimacy to the pureness of its blood lines. i.e. the Kims are racial supremacists. India is an open, dem.cratic nation which is fully integrated into Asia and the world.

Primary school stuff. Attributing the difference in reports of these two missile tests to a western "agenda" is simply dumb.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-20 11:50:26 |Display all floors
questioner Post time: 2012-4-19 19:34
If you don't know the difference between a missile test between these two countries, you are severel ...

I see.
Seneca thinks one country is soft and cuddly and seneca likes.
Seneca thinks another country is bad and evil and seneca don't like.

You are brainwashed in such an acute way that you cannot possibly see the parallels... Too bad.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 16:58:59 |Display all floors
There're hundreds of millions of desparately poor people in India,
yet they're wasting so much $$$$$$$$$$$$ on weapons that
might never be used against China.
Poverty-in-india.jpg
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 17:01:01 |Display all floors
There're hundreds of millions of desparately poor people in India,
yet they're wasting so much $$$$$$$$$$$$ on weapons that
might never be used against China.
IN04_UNDP_281594e.jpg
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 22:55:05 |Display all floors
Nuclear missiles have become a status symbol.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.