Author: robert237

China food safer than U.S. food   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-20 02:40:01 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-4-19 09:12

Robert, the statistics that you provided ... do they have any credibility at all..??

The only reason you feel these statistics don't have credibility is because they don't agree with your preconceptions.
I guess you and seneca feel your intuition is superior to any major publications from the world's major countries.
You're always asking for proof and when someone gives you proof you claim it's from unreliable sources like
the U.S. CDC and the Chinese government.
Of course you're going to say the Chinese government is unreliable because you are the enemy of the Chinese goverment.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 03:21:43 |Display all floors
You got carried away, pal.

I just asked you if in your opinion the statistics quoted are credible.. (and I am asking again)
You don't need to hang me for that .... by putting me on the  tray of the enemys of the Chinese gov.

When in China, against the advise of my hosts, I eat mainly on the streets ... not because I can't afford a restaurant ... but because I like the popular flavors of the countries I visit.

My observations, as posted, about the poor hygiene on public toilets is real and legit ... and stands.
Your tourist guides when traveling with Israeli groups in China, make announcements of the kind ... "o.k. ladies and gents, on this stop we are going to have 'three stars' toilets" ... and that's a bad image..

Now, I tell you what happened to you..
You threw a boomerang to the quality of food in the USA, you missed the target .. and it hit you back..!!
It was your doing.
It was your initiative.

Take it as a man ... not as a piece of xhit..!!

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 03:28:13 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-20 02:40
The only reason you feel these statistics don't have credibility is because they don't agree with  ...
I guess you and seneca feel your intuition is superior to any major publications from the world's major countries.
You're always asking for proof and when someone gives you proof you claim it's from unreliable sources like
the U.S. CDC and the Chinese government.

Yes they dismiss our evidence once it is clear they lost debate.
funniest part is they don't even read copy paste "proof" that they present , obviously intent is deception.

It can be frustrating to deal with zioclowns , just as well Voice warned them to behave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 03:34:11 |Display all floors

Middle finger... SS mithi..!!
Both hands..!!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-20 03:34:57 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-4-19 11:21
You got carried away, pal.

I just asked you if in your opinion the statistics quoted are credible.. ...

Your lame attempts to turn this argument around and leaving you as a victor is the only thing
that boomeranged. Again, just because of your little personal experiences you can't lay
claim to being more authoritative than government sources. I know of many places in the
city where I live that I wouldn't eat. People who travel to Mexico from the U.S. often get
diarrhea. It's referred to as "Montezuma's revenge".  But the locals never get sick from the
water or the food. They are used to it. I'm sure this same phenomena isn't confined to
the western hemisphere. Your little tourist stories are charming but they don't qualify you
as an expert on food safety. You are about as arrogant as seneca. Both of you think your
own chit don't stink.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 03:39:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-4-20 03:41
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-4-20 03:34

Middle finger... SS mithi..!!
Both hands..!!

want some gas jew? {:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 03:45:08 |Display all floors

Sooo, you are here to 'win debates' ... hahahaha

Do you 'win' any ..??

How about in life ... in real life, I mean..??
Any success at all..??
Or 'this' is all you have left..??

Where is my crytal ball ..?? ... here..!!
Let's seeeee .....

.... hmmm, SS mithi you have a totally miserable life waiting for you 24/7.... every time you walk out from your PC room...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.