Author: liuyedao

Foreign job-seekers flock into China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-19 20:25:02 |Display all floors
Welcome the true and kick out the false

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 21:30:27 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-4-19 09:52
I believe there are quite a lot of expats just living and working here without hostility , they prob ...

Of course, not all of them hold negative attitude toward China. We have several nice foreign friends here and also the bad ones.

But China and related authorities need to have better filtering system to prevent those coming here do more harm in China. They need to admit that they came to China with their own will, no one force them to stay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 11:19:18 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-4-19 21:30
Of course, not all of them hold negative attitude toward China. We have several nice foreign frien ...

Good point.
But they label what they sad or do harmfully as a way of helping Chinese civilian. Peddling that they are here to liberate China, free Chinese. That is what makes these hypocrites pathetic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 11:25:06 |Display all floors
Can't any of you morons draw the distinction between people and government?

If someone says to me "Cameron is an idiot and his policies suck" I would reply "You're probably right" - in other words I don't take that as a personal insult.

Can't you understand that it is possible to like Chinese people and the city we live in but not every tiny little thing about China? I'm sure there are many small problems you also encounter on a day to day basis which you would rather change. Dialogue is a good way to air these concerns. Because you don't happen to agree with one small thing doesn't make you a hater of the whole country. Why are the 5 mao posters here so black and white?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 12:38:59 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-4-20 11:25
Can't any of you morons draw the distinction between people and government?

If someone says to me " ...

Why don't you answer your last question yourself? Considering you have NOTHING good to say about this country nor its people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 14:30:52 |Display all floors
I can only repeat
  1. Can't you understand that it is possible to like Chinese people and the city we live in but not every tiny little thing about China?
Copy code
Alles klaar, ja?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 21:50:05 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-4-19 19:30
I cannot speak for foreigners who come from western countries but there are hundreds, if not thousan ...

We need expertise from the retired, modest Japanese technicians.

I'm sure China and many Chinese companies will welcome them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.