Author: a511404487

How to find a job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-15 13:40:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by jade_zhao at 2012-4-15 13:41
seneca Post time: 2012-4-14 16:54
Have you nver worked so far!???

People often gather some useful experience doing part-time work or ...

i disagree your point....i think the most important that is what your thinking and enthusiasm....there is no doubt that lots of enterprise cannot hire a fresh graduate without having any working experience but P&G did.it just depend on what are your produces.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-4-15 20:25:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-15 20:11
Pandaman is a professional CLOWN, you amateurish clown! Your contribution here is, once more, tota ...

I'm a professional magician, not clown. Thank you.

I also have a company producing magic tricks and selling worldwide. Therefore I am both a professional magician (not clown) AND a business person.

Regarding your remark about high turnover, I find most of the inappropriate nes leave after a month, so basically it's easy to thin the herd.

Also, since my company is very little I usually get the more desperate ones who've been rejected by every other company. I trim them, teach them a thing or two and they become quite presentable :)
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 22:18:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-15 19:53
Eggsquese me, speak you english, yes? Say english, yes? I no understandee you.

i am so sorry about that, couse my english is very poor, i cannot express my thought clearly...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 22:56:54 |Display all floors
You can't be 0 experienced? Any parttime job during holidays/after class? helping out at your faculty with some tasks or class? If you are a master already, you should have some experience, or if you are sicence student, you have worked at lab, then you can't be searching for a normal office work?

Anyway, if no experience at all, if you go to interview, just tell them that show that your perfect logic, communication skills, and willing to learn, and of course you have certain goal, we usually only hire experienced, normal no fresh graduate unless as hire them as internship for a while and sign formal contract...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 09:05:44 |Display all floors
zxx319 Post time: 2012-4-15 10:18
Are you a liberal art student or science student?As I know,it's easier to find a job for a science s ...

Thanks for your suggestion!
Walk out of campus will be beneficial to me, because my friends say I am a little bookish
I major in chemistry. Compared with liberal art students, Maybe I am lucky in finding a job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 09:15:31 |Display all floors
筱林沁竹 Post time: 2012-4-15 13:06
The very essential step is to ask yourself what your favourite thing is and what you are interested  ...

I appreciate your suggestion so much! thanks!
yes ,I will look into my heart to find what I really want in case of losting myself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 09:17:03 |Display all floors
jade_zhao Post time: 2012-4-15 13:40
i disagree your point....i think the most important that is what your thinking and enthusiasm....th ...

actually ,I want to apply a position in  P&G.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.