Author: timbatu

Chinese Students in LA Shot Dead in BMW   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-17 19:16:36 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-4-17 12:13
So sorry, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarling.  Mere mortals can never chastised someone so above reproach ...

It is undignified to refuse to accept a genuine expression of regret. Since this is not the case, I am minded to refuse it citing insincerity as my reason!

A man is not an island and not beyond reproach. I am not in the POLITBURO:)
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 21:12:42 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-4-17 14:56
This didn't happen very far from where i live and a friend called me the morning it happened to tell ...
This didn't happen very far from where i live

fair dinkum now; did it - or did it not happen...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-18 01:58:45 |Display all floors
The simple fact is that if the U.S. has many more gun murders per capita than China because
guns are everywhere over here. If you want to argue against that then go ahead. It only
shows how stupid you are.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 11:10:27 |Display all floors
Yes, I was eating lunch and found one in my coleslaw. Crazy!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.