Author: timbatu

Chinese Students in LA Shot Dead in BMW   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-14 13:49:32 |Display all floors
And i would also say , its not because of very high IQ with gets even higher they go overseas,  its because of the affordability of the parents.  Its a current style to study overseas.  They do get extra exposure and improve ability.  
But at the cost of personal safety?
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 14:14:18 |Display all floors
loveyouall Post time: 2012-4-14 13:44
you mean all the chinese students who study in china have low IQ?  I dont believe that.   
Commentst ...

Well, logically, students in China include those over-sea returned ones. Do you realize your logic error?

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 14:17:35 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-4-14 14:14
Well, logically, students in China include those over-sea returned ones. Do you realize your logic ...

Yes, but we are talking about which students now?  We are discussing about chinese who have gone for overseas studies.  Why are you mixing it up?  You say that  only the Chinese students who have studied overseas have and exceptionally higher IQ than locally studied chinese.
I dont understand logic SIR,  as you said My english is poor.
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 14:19:11 |Display all floors
loveyouall Post time: 2012-4-14 14:17
Yes, but we are talking about which students now?  We are discussing about chinese who have gone f ...

Nope, that is not what I said.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 18:16:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-14 04:55
China only as approx. 1/4 the murders per capita as the U.S.
A good part of that is because its a  ...

fair point this and this argument's a curates egg job:) Could I have a link to the stats you so helpfully misquoted?

Gun will kill more but the fact that China has 1.3 billion folks of which 1.2 are peasants will ensure clubbing, cannibalising, knifing, axing, burning, poisoning and all manner of foul ways to kill a soul. Oh not forgeting being torn apart by wolf dog!

I humbly suggest to you that China has more murders than USA.access to guns or not. The difference is superior law enforcement agency in US compared to ill equipped, slipshop Chinese agencies
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 18:21:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-4-14 18:23
msrong Post time: 2012-4-14 10:06
There have been many cases of Chinese hacking to death other Chinese in China, but that particul ...
If Chinese people restrict their killings to China, it is not condoned but better than exporting it to other countries, methinks!
we are not going to quibble with small details. He was raised in China, probably has been in China for 300 years so the fact that he prefers to label himself ethnic korean in order to get preferential work permit means zilch.....He is Chinese with Chinese values!

Koreans are unused to this sort of crmes. Many a time I have forgotten things only to go back and have it handed to me. In China? Well, even a ricketty bicycle was pinched!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 18:31:04 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-4-14 18:28
Bandito is as knowledgeable them gays who thinks gay marriage will enable, and kick-start them the ...

lesbians, kbay, I prefer lesbians! But I'd still like the link to stats in China.oh we forget, them communist do not allow anyone to compile stats as truth is to be moulded at will. Just like your use of dubious insult to score a hit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.