Author: timbatu

Chinese Students in LA Shot Dead in BMW   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-14 05:25:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-4-14 05:26

If China would have kept all those inmates alive, which they have executed ...
Hmm, a few more prisons would be needed for accomodation, too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 07:34:55 |Display all floors
Bombay_plumber Post time: 2012-4-14 01:44
This very tragic story reminds me the many brutal murders of Indian students in Australia.
For want  ...

"Many brutal murders of Indian students!" ????

Name the "many brutal murders".

As far as I am aware there was one, Nitin Garg.
An innocent, hard working accounting graduate who was stabbed for his mobile phone.
His killers (under 18 teenagers) were caught and should be punished to the full extent of the law.
I have great sympathy for Nitin's family and those other students from India and elsewhere, who have been seen as "easy targets" by antisocial thieve and hoodlums.

As for the other alleged murders of Indian students, well there was another one, not in Melbourne but in New South Wales where an Indian student was murdered..... by other Indian students in a work/pay dispute.

Face it, Bombay_sh!tcatcher, while there was a spate of robberies of Indian students, there was certainly no situation of "many brutal murders".
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-14 08:15:51 |Display all floors
Putting faces on gun murders in the USA
Dead Chinese students.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOS ANGELES — A $125,000 reward was announced Friday for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the
person who shot and killed two Chinese graduate students near the University of Southern California this week.                                                Police and USC officials made the announcement in the case of Ming Qu, 23, of Jilin, and Ying Wu, 23, of Hunan, who
were both shot while sitting in a BMW about a mile away from the USC campus.

Authorities have not yet released a description of the shooter, who fled on foot in the rain. However, they did say that
some items belonging to the victims are missing, but wouldn’t elaborate.
Investigators said the attack Wednesday might have been part of a robbery or attempted carjacking, but other possibilities
have not been discounted. Witnesses said the car was in the roadway, not at the curb, at the time of the shooting.
Qu, who was shot multiple times including in the head, managed to get out of the car and run to a nearby home,
police said. Wu was shot once in the chest.
The victims’ families are expected to arrive in the United States next week, said Clay Dube, executive director of the
USC-China Institute.
“As a parent of a graduate student who doesn’t live at home, I can relate to these parents,” said Deputy Chief Patrick
Gannon. “It’s the worst news a parent could hear.”
No funeral arrangements have been made.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 09:08:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 10:06:32 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-13 17:26
Murders does not happen in China I'd imagine? Ricky Hatton a boxing champion got mugged in China,  ...
a Korean woman just got hacked to pieces after being raped by a Chinese worker in Korea.

There have been many cases of Chinese hacking to death other Chinese in China, but that particular crime was committed by an ethnic Korean from China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 10:32:15 |Display all floors
One thing to keep in mind is many murders are done by people the victim know

maybe this couple got into some bad company still heartbreaking for the parents though.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 13:44:44 |Display all floors
you mean all the chinese students who study in china have low IQ?  I dont believe that.   
Commentstimbatu  You do not seem to understand English well.  Post time 2012-4-14 05:46

Chinese students are faced with racism and discrimination in the profoundly Christian culture. So, after their stay in the US, they love China better. It is a worthy experience.

The brains of Chinese students can further grow when faced with new challenges in the US. The new language and new situations serve as brain growth stimulants. Their IQ goes from very high to even higher

Yes maybe my english is very bad.  but i am also sorry to say that previously you mentioned "their iq goes even higher"  later you edited and mentioned it as VERY HIGH TO EVEN HIGHER"

But still i would say,  only buy going to USA or foreign countries the IQ GOES FROM VERY HIGH TO HIGHER?

So it also means , the IQ of the chinese students in China is lower than the ones studied overseas?  
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.