Author: timbatu

Chinese Students in LA Shot Dead in BMW   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-13 23:39:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by loveyouall at 2012-4-13 23:44

This is the price one has to pay by going to study overseas.  China must demand a proper enquiry in the killings and the killer or killers must brought to justice.
Probably we must develop our own higher education system so that our children dont go overseas to study.

The USA cannot guarantee the safety of their citizens.  Yet it tries to meddle into the affairs of other countries in the name of Justice and Human Rights.  They give their own people rights to own a gun.  This is done by the gun suppliers lobbying to the Corrupt Senators.  A real shame and a scam.
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 23:44:50 |Display all floors
This very tragic story reminds me the many brutal murders of Indian students in Australia.
For want of a squeez of my best Bombay cow teats, I cannot understand why our young men and women want go learning 'English' taught by them Penal rats in Melbourne!
Honestly, even I can write and speak better Bombay English than them Aussies blubbers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 00:09:05 |Display all floors
sorry to hear it !
Too little , too late

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 00:35:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-4-14 05:46
loveyouall Post time: 2012-4-13 23:39
This is the price one has to pay by going to study overseas.  China must demand a proper enquiry in  ...

Chinese students are faced with racism and discrimination in the profoundly Christian culture. So, after their stay in the US, they love China better. It is a worthy experience.

The brains of Chinese students can further grow when faced with new challenges in the US. The new language and new situations serve as brain growth stimulants. Their IQ goes from very high to even higher.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 00:43:09 |Display all floors
loveyouall Post time: 2012-4-13 23:39
This is the price one has to pay by going to study overseas.  China must demand a proper enquiry in  ...

Well,don't mention the education in China.If I can,Iwill choose to study overseas too though it's dangerous.I think the most necessary thing is that whether we will get the protect of the government rather than the education.As a senior student,I know we can'tmake it better than One born with a silver spoon in one's mouth without the college entrance examination,in China.And ,isn't it the government't responsibility to protect the people abroad??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 00:56:34 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-4-14 00:35
Chinese students are faced with racism and discrimination in the profoundly Christian culture. So,  ...

you mean all the chinese students who study in china have low IQ?  I dont believe that.  
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-14 04:55:14 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-13 01:26
Murders does not happen in China I'd imagine? Ricky Hatton a boxing champion got mugged in China,  ...

China only as approx. 1/4 the murders per capita as the U.S.
A good part of that is because its a lot harder to murder someone with a knife or a club than
it is with a gun. An 85 year old grandmother with severe arthritis can murder one or more
able bodied people in the prime of their lives with a hand gun. Even a scared little right wing
weenie can easily murder people with a hand gun. That's why they support the NRA in the U.S.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.