Author: timbatu

Chinese Students in LA Shot Dead in BMW   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-13 13:18:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chegsyboy at 2012-4-13 13:18

Boo hoo! What were students doing in a BMW? - obviously they were fake students/dope dealers like 50% of Chinese "students" in civilised countries.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-13 13:18:56 |Display all floors
Wowzers is too afraid to come out and reply. He hides behind comments.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 13:44:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Teardropper at 2012-4-13 13:46
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-4-13 13:18
Boo hoo! What were students doing in a BMW? - obviously they were fake students/dope dealers like 50 ...

They were in a SECOND HAND BMW , they moved to the dangerous district for cheaper rent  ! Why are you trying to focus on their car instead of how to get those murderers to justice and create a safe place for people to live ? How indifferent and pathetic , BTW  , i am sorry to c  ur avatar .
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 17:26:52 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-13 09:36
Gun lovers in the USA must have their guns. Their empty lives need a hefty dose of violence to be sa ...

Murders does not happen in China I'd imagine? Ricky Hatton a boxing champion got mugged in China, he is still in shock as he is from tough Manchaester! Neil Heywood got poisoned.....shall I continue? Oh, a Korean woman just got hacked to pieces after being raped by a Chinese worker in Korea.

I'd take my chances in US thank you!! At least the State won't gag the wife of a murdered civilian
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 17:40:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-4-15 01:30
Teardropper Post time: 2012-4-13 13:44
They were in a SECOND HAND BMW , they moved to the dangerous district for cheaper rent  ! Why are  ...

A valid question was raised.....Most Chinese students engage in illicit acts.  Simply because car is  2nd hand does not = cheap. They may be card sharks or credit card scammers activities much beloved of Chinese students.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 21:46:51 |Display all floors
Were they garish?  Have  they done anything bad?If they haven't,how can the usa explain as the biggest developed country

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 23:17:18 |Display all floors
尽管叫我疯子, Post time: 2012-4-13 21:46
Were they garish?  Have  they done anything bad?If they haven't,how can the usa explain as the bigge ...

Well, the biggest developed country have the largest population of inmates.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.