Author: newyorkerjoe

Long-Live Indochina   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-4 08:33:29 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2018-5-17 07:44
Speaking of the FAMILY, I firmly believe in the fact that 'Judgement Day' are for everyo ...

friend,

You are right on. It is true that 'Judgement Day' is coming soon to, 'The Original Sinners'   

When they have to answer the truth, nothing but the truth.            

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-4 10:31:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-2 03:40:06 |Display all floors
truthhurt Post time: 2018-3-28 05:28
For centuries, Colonial Master British roaming around the world, helping themselves busy extra ...
  For centuries, Colonial Master British roaming around the world, helping themselves busy extracting wealth, by deploying abundant labor from their so-called 'crown jewel colony India', such as tens of thousands of Indian soldiers & servants were so instrumental in sustaining and protecting centuries-long sun never set British global Colonial Empire, which is by the way the most wealthiest, richest empire ever on earth, that these North-East region were obviously used as a sacrificial lamb, as an I owe you/thank-you payback to India, obviously so. As a matter of fact, I always suspect that Master Anglo keep India with a billion population, on a long leash for their future needs.

You may be right, my friend, you may be right, after all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-9 05:24:27 |Display all floors
satosan Post time: 2018-3-16 08:23
In the painful past,
" Industrial Revolution in Europe required raw mineral materials

which they did not have; so they invaded and colonized mineral rich countries,

and helped themselves and got wealthier and wealthier, at the expense of others.

That's what you call it 'Colonialism'  and 'Sun-never-set Colonial Empire'."

While 'Old Goat Colonialism' is designed to extract the 'Great Wealth' at the expense of sufferings

of millions of poor souls, as well as looting their natural resources by all means.

The  'Imperialism' is just another Capitalist Colonialist trick of a new form of 'Colonialism';

just like Old Goat having a face-lift and came up with a new name.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-8-9 11:47:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-11 04:58:54 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2018-2-9 08:45
Like I said, Bengalis Indians from Bangladesh, in huge numbers, are slowly and steadily reaching ...
  Like I said, Bengalis Indians from Bangladesh, in huge numbers, are slowly and steadily reaching into

nearby Myanmar, North-Eastern India, and Nepal.

A good many Asiatic Indigenous Native people in these regions have been

crying out loud for help for way too long now.   

Thatr's exactly only Myanmar( Burma) is responding and taking heats & pressures from all corners.

While  those Chinese-looking Asiatic indigenous native people's North-Eastern India and Nepal are now under/

ruled by who else, majority South Asians/ Indians.

That is what is all about, and the rest is the history.

If you don't get it, you don't get it.

Map.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-12 03:21:19 |Display all floors

Like I said, while Myanmar/Burma is responding, taking action, as well as taking heat and pressure from the West, Western news media and all sorts of  their condemnation; those Chinese-looking Asiatic indigenous native people's North-Eastern India and Nepal are now ruled by majority South Asians Indians, so they couldn't care less about these mass migration of Muslim Indians/Bangladeshi into those indigenous lands.

That is what is all about.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.