Author: lindasun0102

What's your opinion on Chinglish?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-24 21:28:58 |Display all floors
i agreed with that chinglish is tool of language  but english is not whatever we want to say we would like to speak ....we should abey the stardant english

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 21:22:11 |Display all floors
I do agree with you that language is a tool of commucation. But in my opinion, it depends. If we speak English with a foreigner, Chinglish or not, as long as it makes sense, it is ok. But when put it in written English, standard English should be first priority.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-30 16:41:29 |Display all floors
chiglish  is   acceptable  i think.because  language is a  method  of  communication.we just  let  others  know what  we  mean.i  think  that  is  ok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-1 12:31:02 |Display all floors
There are many reasons for that Chinglish becoming porpular in china.As we all know English around the world,but in diffrent country expressed diffrent English ,such as American--English,Austrelia--English ,so,we can accept Chinglish easily,it is reflect chinese culture,and our can tolk easily.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-5-4 09:44:17 |Display all floors
Chinglish is unavoidable for most of Chinese, no matter how standard it is, only the words we speak, u may always  feel it has some rigional accent.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.