Author: PPsally

How much privacy should you have from your lover?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-20 14:07:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LoneAcorn at 2012-4-21 07:41

If knowing all his passwords and PINs matter a lot to you, or these are your 'gauge' if he trust you enough or not, then you should secure them before living-in with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 15:05:28 |Display all floors
why you ask he entirely open to you ? do you tell him all the passwords of your msn and credit card something like this ? do you often communicate with each other sincerely , and what's more , can you feel his love ?  or he ignores all of you ?
I think sometimes a couple break up , less love and less communication lead to ending up a relationship .
when our future has become terribly uncertain ,what should we do ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 15:09:50 |Display all floors
in my opinion , reserve privacy between each other will make life more interesting , cause there is something lead us to explore .
when our future has become terribly uncertain ,what should we do ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 15:30:12 |Display all floors
My Chinese girlfriend has no trust in me, she even phones my work once to check that I actually went.

She asked for my QQ password, E-mail password, and as I have nothing to hide, I gave them to her, but it didn't help, she just thought I gave them because I could delete anything I didn't want her to see.

I really hope that I can earn her trust over time, or things wont last!
Mr. Daniel Walsh (BEng/工学学士, MSc/理学硕士)

E-Mail/电子邮箱: daniel_hs_walsh@hotmail.com
LinkedIN Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/danielhswalsh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 15:55:11 |Display all floors
I remember when my wife went on and on about how Chinese couple never keep any secrets.  Then later her mother revealed she had been savings some money hidden from her father. Made me chuckle.

Some thing are truly universal.

In my marriage I never really share login information to things that are associated with me as a person. Nor do I ask the same of her. Our economy is fully shared but I would never had it like this before we were married. Too many love fools the ruined by their love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 18:32:10 |Display all floors
Everyone has his secrets
Happiness comes when people could talk with each other  frankly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 18:55:37 |Display all floors
when I find a girl that I really love, I would share everthing as possible as I can !  
Too little , too late

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.