Author: vincent01

Could you live without your cell phone?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-5-16 14:29:36 |Display all floors
I think it is better to say that we cannot live without the information in cell phone than the cell phone itself. Of course, we may live without cell phone, everyone can do that. But, everyone cannot live without his social networking.
Even without cell phone, he will use telephone or other mediums to get touch with other people. Various of functions for the present cellphone can be replaced by other tools but calling and sending messags. Afterall, the original celphone is used to connection.
So we will never live without cellphone, if u said u may live without cellphone, then their have two reasons: 1. U will use other mediums to connect with the society;2. U want to lose touch with this society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 16:59:10 |Display all floors

For such question, there are only arguments, but no answers.  For fans, no need for them to answer. For some, especially the older group, they just refuse most trendy wares, including the hand phone. I witnessed an old gentlman just shies to show his hand phone in public, even his son has forced a set into his pocket, still he insistes on cable phone.  For many of us, it is just a fashion, for everyone is using it.

If we really want to figure out a reasonable answer,  one should write down a balane sheet of merits and dismerits  he himself experienced in  relation with mobile phone .  Of course, the results will be subjective, one sure thing will be there must be profits and losses, only the ratio will be variable.

Remeber one joking from a French text : Why you bought 2 cars? Because all the neighbours did.   Cellphones will be there with us, untill scientists clould  make our brain waves  communicating with each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 10:46:12 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2012-4-16 14:28
Yes, I quite agree with you on that the cellphone is a necessity in our lives.  Many even believe  ...

yes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 16:48:31 |Display all floors
Sometimes i want go the some place that people can't find me.
I wanna to run away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 17:33:21 |Display all floors
It has a little effect to me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.