Author: vincent01

Could you live without your cell phone?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-17 10:43:49 |Display all floors
I can't, especially when I leave the house.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 21:50:56 |Display all floors
I can't live without it,along with if the phone dose not carry around,i was troubled.I almost do everything with it even though in the toiled.Putting it on a place where i can reach.I'm afraid to lose contact with others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 20:37:59 |Display all floors
If we are living without phone ,how can we communicate with others ?what exactly should we use for communicating with others ,maybe we just need a carrier pigeon to carry message like the ancients ever did

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 09:11:56 |Display all floors
I use my iphone for much more than a simple phone. The translator software, the text messages, the GPS direction finder, the photos I love to view - it is not just a phone. It is my Portal to the World. Yes - I could live without it - but WHY?? We are blessed to live in this "Time in the World" that gives us this wonderful technology.. SO?? Why Not Use it to its FULL Advantage??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 11:19:54 |Display all floors
my cellphone is just like a part of me,without her i can not survive,haha{:soso_e113:}
Love begins with a smile,grows with a kiss,and ends with a tear,so sad but true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 15:01:29 |Display all floors
It's a process for nowaday people to abandon cell phone completely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 22:32:44 |Display all floors
I have a SAMSUNG i9100,it is so useful,I like it so much.I could not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.