Author: vincent01

Could you live without your cell phone?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-11 21:17:24 |Display all floors
Maybe not. I chat with my mother everyday to strengthen the family ties, keep up with the news in order not to be abandoned by the infomation times. Since we are live in such an advanced age, why do we not make full use of the techology which help to live the life to the fullest?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 22:13:33 |Display all floors
what I want to say is that,I can live without my mobile phone,but I will be unaccustomed.mobile phones do make our life convience,we can use it to conmunicate with our frients,watch TV,surfing and so on,so,mobile phone is very import for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 01:41:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by loveyouall at 2012-4-12 01:44

On weekends and holidays and after work i usually switch off my phone.  its my personal time with family or go out for a drive.  i would not like to be disturbed at that time.  if at home dont need the cell phone.
if go out with family someone from home will carry a cell phone if need to make an important call.
If at home, we have home number for real friends or relatives to call us.
having a cell phone is same feeling like a dog with a belt around the neck.
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 05:41:34 |Display all floors
I do not have a cell phone at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 12:03:12 |Display all floors
Cell phone  offer vconveniece not for the owner but for the others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 14:08:20 |Display all floors
I could not live without my phone! If I not carry my phone, I will a little unsafe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 14:28:56 |Display all floors
独舞的蒲公英 Post time: 2012-4-16 14:08
I could not live without my phone! If I not carry my phone, I will a little unsafe.

Yes, I quite agree with you on that the cellphone is a necessity in our lives.  Many even believe that their cellphone is more helpful in life than their spouse. This is an era of mobile phones, right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.