Author: fengshanshan

Is Chinese important for foreigner who just come to China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-11 15:07:41 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 15:13:47 |Display all floors
很长时间没有来这个帖子了,再顶一顶,为老外学中文加油!弘扬中国语

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 16:01:28 |Display all floors
It depends. But generally speaking, knowing some basic Chinese expressions in daily life would definitely make you feel more confident and secure.
Here's some sample conversational Chinese for Chinese language learners: http://www.masterchinese.com/resources/conversational-chinese/
English Chinese translation: http://www.topchinesetranslator.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 20:06:52 |Display all floors
Regarding the above topic, what i want to say is whether you are a foreigner or not, to be frank with you,it is very important for anyboday to learn well own mandarin language.this is the foundation of study other countries' languages.Different language has its own method of thinking, expressing and speaking when you talk with someone else. of couse, you can choose a better teacher of chinese speaking,thus you make great progress as quickly as you can.so far as i see from my surrounding friends,the best way to communicate freely with local people,you have to learn some local speaking customs.finally, the most important thing is that you must join them completely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 10:04:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lucasfilm at 2012-6-15 10:05

Chinese learning is most important for those foreigners who tend to live in China.In Shanghai,You may get more chance to learn Chinese,and you know that Shanghai locate in many language shcools,included Chinese mandarin school.

Such as "Fudan","Tongji" and the top three school  "Mandarin Garden"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 13:58:03 |Display all floors
   你们可以看看这个网站就知道重不重要了 littlechinaworld.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 15:51:05 |Display all floors
I always believe that Chinese will become the main language using in the world,Chinese could let Mandarin learning become the most popular language

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.