Author: fengshanshan

Is Chinese important for foreigner who just come to China   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-27 20:08:53 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-27 17:51
you have to know chinese in order to feel secure in China.The first I went I was so sca ...

now I am happy I can guide other westerners
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 11:45:21 |Display all floors
I met a foreigner a foreigner on the way I go to company,and his Chinese is pretty good,I wonder his spoken Chinese, latter I know he is studying in a Chinese Mandarin school in this building.So I trust that nowadays,foreigners tend to learn Chinese most popular for them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 14:54:05 |Display all floors
who knows the CCTV news pratice anchor who is handsome ,enven some people stay up late to watch cctv news?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 10:42:56 |Display all floors
Hello,
My name is Faye, I am a native certified Chinese teacher working at Mandarin Garden.
I am an experienced teacher used to provide Mandarin lessons to foreigners in Shanghai. My former and current students are from North America, Europe and many places in Asia.
I teach Chinese to foreigners of all ages and levels, meet their by speaking, listening, reading, writing on their request.
I am fluent in English so if you are a beginner we can get started using English  if necessary.I am very professional and willing to help students improving their Chinese language and culture.
My students enjoy my classes; they learn Chinese happily, and easily.  

Email: vivian_yao@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 11:18:44 |Display all floors
I believe it should seems weather their position need to use Chinese language

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 10:29:46 |Display all floors
To learn Chinese or not, and to love China or not, these all depend personally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 09:44:41 |Display all floors
  sure!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.