Author: middleway

China - The Great 2 Faced Nation   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-25 09:29:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-25 09:10
Mr Wade's Chinese history has to date remained unchallenged. I guess the CPC is too busy still pol ...

Mr. Wade's obsession with "Ming annals" has a spelling error... should read "anals".

Your obsession with Mssr. Wade would then be understandable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 09:32:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by baofeng at 2012-5-25 09:33

Wonder what the Aussie "expert" on "Ming annals" has to say about the bloody history of his own country (as enunciated in articles written by people who actually lived and talked with its local natives)?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 15:11:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-25 09:10
Mr Wade's Chinese history has to date remained unchallenged. I guess the CPC is too busy still pol ...

wow that is so jew or you.

Using nonchinese gweilo as a source of Chinese history is same like gassing jew in Auschwitz without gas.

well it doesn't work yid

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 16:03:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-25 15:52
This is so tarantular of you: Commenting without actually knowing one little bit.

Mr Wade used "n ...

wow how impressive , never the less he is not Chinese and as such his view is irelevant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 16:28:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-25 16:21
Precisely that makes his outlook more objective and therefore more credible.

boo hoo fok of gweilo you and your history

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-26 07:06:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-25 16:36
Boo boo - jump into the Moskwa - the Russian Communists are coming for you! I hope you cannot swim ...

Why the palace spends so much to send Zheng He across the oceans?

One popular theory is that they are looking the the son of the assassinated Emperor.  The palace received news that the prince escaped to the South Seas.

Now, this reason for the expeditions is more in line with the Chinese tradition.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-2 19:48:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-24 12:00
I know Chinese history a lot better than I let on here, Stir Fry:

I think you read history from the history books from one side and may be there was some translation problems.    Most of the time, Westerners translated Chinese context and history with completely different interpretation and most often twisted the original meanings.  Also, most people in the West got brain washed by their own governments too without knowing it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.