Author: magnetic1974

Bye Bye Seneca and Fake Revoulutionary    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-2 18:43:50 |Display all floors
A MVM member getting the CD ban is an insult to the medallion award scheme.
Please take away his MVM medal CD mods.

I nominate NE Tigeress should have seneca's MVM medal instead.
She is a great spokeswoman for China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 21:25:13 |Display all floors
Bombay_plumber Post time: 2012-4-2 19:43
A MVM member getting the CD ban is an insult to the medallion award scheme.
Please take away his MVM ...

I vote for this, take away his medal, but let him stay...
IF he got any backbone at ALL, he'll quit by himself.

The German President did, so did the President of Hungary...Maldives President quits after protests...
President Nixon did as well...
Sneca became so arrogant in bedeviling China tat he figured he's immortal as a human being...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 21:50:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 22:35:50 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-4-2 21:50
Seneca is nothing but white trash! back staber that cannot survive!. The day that he leave China is  ...

This post illustrates the purpose of banning people.  Bans should be given to people that cannot behave in a civilized manner. If a certain level of the discussion can't be maintained, people will leave or never join the discussion. This forum is already suffering from lack of activity and lots of the active posers engage in frequent ad hominem attacks. I assume the low level of the discussion here have been going on for a long time before I came here.

Anyway, the above post shows perfectly what would reasonable for shorter ban. It contains nothing but attacks on a person and the threat of violence. It is totally void of anything that lead to a fruitful discussion.

I don't know why seneca did to get banned. If it was due to bad behaviour, then good. If it was due to a difference in opinion, then there is little hope for this forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 22:42:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 22:45:58 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-4-2 22:42
Seneca may be warped.

...but neither is China always right in International policy.

Well 468259058 is able to be critical of china without coming off sounding condescending.

I think that is the real issue here, how he rubs people the wrong way.  Not necessarily the content, but how it is said.

That's my two cents and I'm done with this topic!

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 22:49:17 |Display all floors
Oh so many seneca thread must be something in aproblem. Is the manager of this forum in abad feeling way at the moment? I know i post some picture that never got seen.   {:soso_e104:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.