Views: 1314|Replies: 4

China's BYD unveils luxury sedan amid gloomy outlook [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-2 04:23:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 09:43:34 |Display all floors
vanwilder  solution=start putting a 200% sales tax on foreign cars such as volkswagen, bmw, audi, hyundai, buick  Post time 2012-4-2 08:18
It will not help Chinese cars to get better... with such a low budget in R&D, Chinese brands need joint ventures with foreign brands.
200% taxes = unfair commercial attitude = no more foreign brands in China... = higher taxes on Chinese products abroad = ... well, you can imagine...
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 09:43:54 |Display all floors
Any picture of the car?
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 12:00:14 |Display all floors
#3 This one.

Congratulations to BYD and boss Wang for pushing the company forward......even the numbers are not as good as last year, but the car sales are still great. We will keep on "manufacturing" and supporting this 100% designed and made Chinese car!
3b5VGyd3uB3261.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 17:06:40 |Display all floors
I am sometimes wondering why even normal middle class cars like this new BYD car are tagged "luxury car" in China.
This G61.5TID DCT model is certainly not targeting luxury car buyers, but rather middle class families.

However, I do like the design of this car - it looks elegant yet modern. And the small wheels as well as the light building structure suggest that it is rather energy efficient - are there any more information on this? Will there be a plug-in hybrid version of this car?

I'd certainly consider this car if I was to buy a car in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.