Author: cd_moderator

China's major micro blogs suspend comment function [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-31 14:39:17 |Display all floors
fredius Post time: 2012-3-31 14:36
I heard people were not allowed to post on Weibo till april, the 3rd.
I imagine many people will ke ...

This is a 'rumor': you are not allowed to comment, but you can still post micro blogs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-1 18:21:12 |Display all floors
Oh , i got to know this yesterday! Frustrately, i cannot see comments for me ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-1 22:01:34 |Display all floors
The voice of the people is the voice of God. People want to seek what is true, but the official reports are always ambiguous, unreliable and lack of information, so people have to turn to internet for information which provides a favorable environment for the spreading of rumors. Obviously, rumors are related to not open information social environment. If the true information can spread fast and efficiently. why should people make rumors? Banning comments is a bad idea to stop rumors, coz nothing could stop the will of people to seek truth, transparency may be a more powerful tool to deal with false rumors.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.