Author: ttt222

Facebook founder with his Chinese girlfriend appeared in Shanghai   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-2 15:23:55 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2012-4-2 14:19
She's chinese american, so she's american, not chinese. And they are partners in career too, they al ...

People pick on them for they are kinda celebilities .
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-4 12:12:36 |Display all floors
Sh1zuk4 Post time: 2012-4-2 15:01
Ahhh,  you must understand, gorgeous term is different between men and women. To women, it mean ...

Does that even slightly matter, about defination of this term gorgeous? They look like a normal couple, normal looking, normal or maybe bad clothes taste but they are smart and make money and business partners, everything look alright if narrowminded stop worrying about this tiny issue of their dress code.
Zuckerberg doesnt have a super taste in clothes, so what, they are not fashion posers, they are meant to be geek powers
Besides they would worry less about clothes as whatever they wear, they won't lack of decent-looking people who try to follow after them all the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-4 12:51:26 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-3-30 15:57
I agree.but if She is gorgeous  , what would you say then .you must be jealous .

i am jealous only in one condition, i fall in love with someone who makes me so, otherwise i will not be jealous just because some girls are gorgeous, it's not ME.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-4 12:54:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by joanna_he at 2012-4-4 12:54
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-3-30 15:57
I agree.but if She is gorgeous  , what would you say then .you must be jealous .

sorry, confused about your comments.so i made a mistake.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-4 14:20:58 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2012-4-4 12:12
Does that even slightly matter, about defination of this term gorgeous? They look like a normal co ...

Not just definition, its in the society. Besides, to become a billionaire, geek or no geek, you are a celebrity. No "normal" term for them anymore.

And trust me, even though the girlfriend already try to dress better and takes care of her look, negative comments will still fly in. Maybe the negative comment might stop if the FB boy date one of the victoria secret angel

If you got my point here, the problem is not in Mark's appearance. Man can dress up like a slum, have a face like Mr. bean; as long as they have tons of money, he can have any girl he like. Now, i bet many people would ask the same question, why this girl?? Why oh why

Its difficult to be a women these days right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 10:19:49 |Display all floors
joanna_he Post time: 2012-4-4 12:51
i am jealous only in one condition, i fall in love with someone who makes me so, otherwise i will  ...

ehhh...now you make me confused about your idea .
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.