Author: ttt222

Facebook founder with his Chinese girlfriend appeared in Shanghai   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-1 20:33:30 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-3-30 15:57
I agree.but if She is gorgeous  , what would you say then .you must be jealous .

If she's gorgeous? I would say, they are a match

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-1 20:36:19 |Display all floors
joanna_he Post time: 2012-3-30 09:22
beauty will fade away with time passing by, but personality no, perhaps he liks her personality, if ...

Completely agree about the faded beauty. That's why young couple should enjoy themselves during their 20 and 30 years old time.

Nope, doesn't mean i care, just a common sense comment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 13:41:45 |Display all floors
Sh1zuk4 Post time: 2012-4-1 20:33
If she's gorgeous? I would say, they are a match

if she is a gorgous and shallow girl .are they still a match , then ?
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 14:19:23 |Display all floors
She's chinese american, so she's american, not chinese. And they are partners in career too, they all look ordinary, Zuckerberg himself is not gorgous either, they match, don't see why people pick on them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 14:56:33 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-4-2 13:41
if she is a gorgous and shallow girl .are they still a match , then ?

beauty is easy to be seen by eyes, so personality is out of our question since it is unseen by picture. So yes i would say they are a match if the women is gorgeous.

Do you mean all gorgeous women are shallow?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 15:01:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Sh1zuk4 at 2012-4-2 15:07
superkylin Post time: 2012-4-2 14:19
She's chinese american, so she's american, not chinese. And they are partners in career too, they al ...

Ahhh, you must understand, gorgeous term is different between men and women. To women, it means beautiful and sexy, and last, the personality.

For men, it is far more complex. It involves how much money does the man have, how much money does the man can produce in the future, what is is car, is he handsome, and last, the personality.

Thats why some people say, that man/women is gorgeous, but with bad personality. It is fun to play with bad personality people, but of course, bad for lifetime partner.

Anyway, we are not picking on FB boy girlfriend we are just questioning the irregularities. I mean, for Christ sake, she's the girfriend of a billionaire. At least she can wear something nice, pay a PT and nutritionist for a better look, take care of her skin and hair....she looks like the wife of an "ah beng" who sell hokkian lo mie at hawker street in Singapore...{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 15:19:29 |Display all floors
Sh1zuk4 Post time: 2012-4-2 15:01
Ahhh,  you must understand, gorgeous term is different between men and women. To women, it mean ...

quite right !
I do not notice the different definitions for women and men as to the concept of Gorgeous in the first place .
Christ GF should take care of her appearance when show up in the public place ,not for her sake , even for Christ sake . maybe that 's what so-called public image /.
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.