Author: DSseeing

China to abolish organ transplant from executed prisoners   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-26 13:11:02 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-4-26 14:49
Advantage of being a supreme being, you don't have to explain yourself 8)

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 18:48:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Transhumanism at 2012-4-26 18:50
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-4-26 11:52
I also understand your view (it is so nice to actually chat with someone on this forum and to not  ...

Even though some people will use cooking knives for murder, I don't believe cooking knives should be illegal because I think they serve a very important function in society.  Likewise, even though some criminals will abuse the sytem of using executed people's bodies, I don't think the practice should be banned because I think their bodies can be used to advance science and to provide organs.  

Instead of yielding to the criminals, I think we should weed out the criminals themselves and execute all of them; screen society for genetic psychopaths and curtail their activities and reproductive propagation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 18:59:30 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-4-26 12:01
well, I found one statistic very interesting

the total number of organs harvested is far higher tha ...
I think organ harvesting is highly lucrative, and a great incentive to kill. Therefore, the policy must be changed.

The existence of money creates a great incentive to rob, but I don't think money should be banned because for the time being, I think currency serves a very important function in a global capitalist world.  Insteading of yielding to the criminals, I think we should weed out all potential criminals.  For example, people like you and I, we don't kill innocent people to sell their organs on the black market.  We don't rape people and commit armed robbery.  In other words, we are not genetic psychopaths.  Do Chinese people want to live in a country where genetic psychopaths exist, and where you have to keep on changing laws to yield to the criminals, instead of going after the criminals themselves?  

I think we should test all Chinese for psychopathology and then take proper action.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-4-26 20:41:53 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-4-26 18:59
The existence of money creates a great incentive to rob, but I don't think money should be banne ...

You do realize psychopathy is not a genetic trait ? Just like genius is not a genetic trait (ask Bach's children...).

You say
people like you and I, we don't kill innocent people to sell their organs on the black market.  We don't rape people and commit armed robbery
but actually, 100% of the criminals were not born criminals, they became criminals. We all have psychopathic tendancies but we tend to keep them in check. However, psyche being so fragile, it sometimes need only a little something to push people into a psychotic break.

Show me evidence of a criminal gene and I might think like you.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 21:11:37 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-4-26 20:41
You do realize psychopathy is not a genetic trait ? Just like genius is not a genetic trait (ask B ...

Many brain scientists say that psychopathology is 50% inherited.  

And then, look at the africans: whether in africa, or any other place in the world, past and present, they, on average, are the most criminal, which gives weight to the claim that psychopathology has a genetic component.
I am NOT Chinese, and I do NOT live in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 21:14:16 |Display all floors
China is becoming more and more lenient with psychopaths in an effort to be more like whites.  I think China should consider the long term ramifications of this.
I am NOT Chinese, and I do NOT live in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 21:19:41 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-4-26 23:14
China is becoming more and more lenient with psychopaths in an effort to be more like whites.  I thi ...

Go on, add a little more racism. A little more blame. We know where that ends. You don't. But it will be a good show anyway. I'll bring the popcorn.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.