Author: SMITHI

Russia is our number one enemy , Mitt Romney   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-14 10:44:56 |Display all floors
Now, I am wondering when BRAZIL will start to buy the

JETS, SSN, DOCKS, fast FRIGATES from France or Russia?
They got to be able to defend their own OFFSHORE region.

I am also wondering when FRANCE will try to develop FRANCOPHILE Haitian republic.

Gosh! I am a bit "unsure" what the BRITISH are up to now!
Now, I see that there are very interested to sell TYPHOON JETS to the 60 odd squadron replacement market in the ASIAN TRADE ROUTE STATES. That is a market worth US$144 billion every 10 years!

The Russian Federation managed 2 squadrons, while SWEDEN (British Club) managed 1 squadron of GRIPPENS to Thailand. Most of the market is F-16, F-18 and F-15 respectively. However Japan, Korea, Taiwan has built some fighter bomber squadron using BRITISH or AMERICAN engines! I am sure the SMALL EXECUTIVE JET business is gaining momemtum too. The ROLL ROYCE co. has a ENGINE factory in Singapore. The RUSSIAN FAR EAST-CHINA-NANYANG needs many executive jets in the coming decade or two.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying the comedy of life in retirement.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.