Author: voice_cd

How to treat the rich and wealth   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-31 16:45:35 |Display all floors
Now, why China did sell off coal mines to the benefits of few? Anybody can bring a proper and clever answer?
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-31 16:55:22 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-3-31 16:50
Strange how comformistic you gweilos are in the parable of 'double standard' believes!

My main pu ...

I kindly remind you that everybody around the world can access Chinese internet while the Chinese can barely access the foreign network. So now, read back what you wrote and think again...
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-31 17:14:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2012-3-31 17:15

My billionaire old friend-yes you read correctly-recently said on TV:

' Its entirely voluntary how much Tax the rich pay '  

Thats true and it pisses most people off BUT.   He's here and spending some of his considerable dosh here which is good for the local economy.

They just go somewhere else and take their money with them if Tax law isn't favourable.

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-31 17:27:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-31 17:28:06 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-3-31 17:14
My billionaire old friend-yes you read correctly-recently said on TV:

' Its entirely voluntary how  ...

You need agreements across borders-across the world-to stop Tax avoidance/evasion..

It ain't gonna happen not least because the politicians are so often millionaires themselves and in cahoots with big business.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.