Author: voice_cd

How to treat the rich and wealth   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-26 20:11:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-3-26 20:22

I just did a search and found that this rich guy in #1 post got most of his wealth from the privatization of government-owned coal mines.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-27 18:46:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-3-27 19:04

Probably serious corruption took place when the rich guy in #1 post got his wealth from privatization of government-owned coal mines.
And from the related media reports, that privatization probably was illegal.
It's a hot topic now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-27 18:48:56 |Display all floors
Source:
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-27 19:13:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-3-27 19:32

I just did a search of that wedding.

Yan Weiwen, a military general (正军级领导), also a national congress member, shew up that wedding.
Song Zuying, a military general (副军级军队领导), also a national congress member, shew up that wedding.
Hanhong, a military leader (正师级军队领导), also a national congress member, shew up that wedding.
Zhu Jun, a high-level party and government leader (厅局级,地级领导), also a national congress member, also a presentator of CCTV, shew up that wedding.
Zhou Tao, a high-level party and government leader (正处级,正县级领导), also a national congress member, also a presentator of CCTV, shew up that wedding.
Feng Gong, a high-level party and government leader (厅局级,地级领导),also a national congress member, also an actor, shew up that wedding.
Yin Xiumei, a national Congress member, shew up that wedding.

Of course that billionaire in #1 post is also a local high-level party and government leader (县政协副主席,省人大代表).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-27 19:27:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-3-27 19:36

I've seen the movie "Godfather". I remembered those Congress members and law court judges dare not to show up the wedding of Godfather's daughter.
Then how dare our high-level military leaders, party and government leaders, etc, shew up at a luxurious wedding of a high-level party and government leader, also a billionaire's daughter?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 09:06:20 |Display all floors
Rachel_Li Post time: 2012-3-24 22:00
Hey guys, just calm down !Dont be so radical !Its nothing wrong with the father who love his daugh ...

Do you ? it just disclosed that you probably jealous. sorry ,just joke. i mean,we should't be so one-sided and suspicious before you know the whole thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 10:11:58 |Display all floors
I have to admit I have the "sour grape"mindset ,
but  if i am the rich dad ,i have the money and my darling daughter is going to getting married , which is the  most important thing  in her life , i think i will spare my every effort to make the wedding as grand and luxurious as possibe ,i don't care about the cost .
like a saying goes , if I were you , I would love you just the way I love myself , but I am not you . so I will never love you like the way I love myself .
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.