Author: voice_cd

How to treat the rich and wealth   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-24 22:00:03 |Display all floors
Hey guys, just calm down !Dont be so radical !Its nothing wrong with the father who love his daughter so much that he wants to give the best thing her ,so not to mention the wedding ,he sure want to do this !We probably think the rich just show off, but in this case ,as far as i know ,he just want his daughter feel she gonna be the most happy one !maybe he just a little spoil her ,but its all about love !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-24 23:17:43 |Display all floors
It is no doubt that the wealth dad has the right to spend the money made by himself on anything he woud like to do. For instance, a well-off family make a purchace according to it's income state .We just regard these acts as a specia way to express a father's love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-24 23:52:42 |Display all floors
I think rich and wealth are important,no problem ,if we have a lot of money,we can use it to feast,we  can do everything that we like,but rich people also not should waste their money,I think they not should spend a lot of money to do something that completely unnecessary,rich people can use their money to help those poor people,if they do it,I think everyone will think that is good.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-3-25 02:21:09 |Display all floors
Father of course has the right to spend his money the way he wants. However i do feel people needing to spend that much on a wedding which would have already been extraordinary for a tenth of the price have issues. If you need to spend that much for people to respect you, then they never really respected you and never really will...
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-25 06:01:52 |Display all floors
If he eats too much foie gras he can always hire a cute nurse to give him a caviar enema.
This is a good thing though. It puts the spotlight on the disparity of income, raw greed, and the senseless waste of money.
Even $11,000,000 doesn't guarantee a happy marriage. I wonder how much daddy will spend if there is a divorce? {:soso_e112:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-25 09:14:30 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-3-24 16:31
Of course the rich daddy has the right to spend his load, provided it was gotten legally!
If it came ...

HoHo,our party is for people

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-25 10:58:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-24 18:30
My opinion:

Asking such questions in public exposes certain prejudices. It means the less well-off  ...

""I think people need EDUCATION to learn how to deal and cope with differeing standards of living and resultant
differences in the positions individuals occupy in society.""

And you are just the person to EDUCATE the people of China to be good little stooges of Western capitalism
and learn their place in the world. {:soso_e120:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.