Author: superkylin

Marriage, the horror, the mystery   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-22 13:28:56 |Display all floors
Persuading someone else to get married? That's what the singaporean calls keipo (nosy). It doesnt related to the fact that the person is living a good marriage or not. Its in their nosy traits.

but wow, you really have a negative thinking towards marriage.

Then i would like to ask couple of rhetorical questions. Why we make friends? Knowing that it could end up in fights, never ending quarrel, betrayal, heart break. Or, why do we eat, knowing that we will feel hungry again? In the end, it will end up with, why do we live in the first place, knowing that we will feel all the suffering this world can offer? Well, those are the questions for negative thinking part of our brain.

The positive part of our brain might think, i make friends because i need to share stories, happiness, and we can help each other when needed. I eat because i want to taste the joy of this world can offer to my tongue. or i live to share happiness or to make differences that matters to the life of people around me, or if lucky enough, make differences to the nation, country or the world.

Anyway, i'll let you know one simple reason why i get married. Because i need her.

But, married or not married, all the same....whatever that makes you happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 16:32:21 |Display all floors
If you've kept you hands out of the cookie jar prior the mystery is pretty much gone by the first morning.

Just joking . . . maybe

"We have to pass it before we know what's in it."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 22:20:44 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2012-3-22 11:37
Oh no im not guy, nor am i bored, i just posed a question, I wonder why so many people who got so st ...

I am extremly understand your post even your feelings, strangely, I have the same question as you do. if you stay with women in office, definitely there would be lots of bul shts as you mentioned, my husband,my son, my daughter,my mother- in -laws,etc etc...they can't shift the topic every day about that. {:soso_e112:}

You know, I hate that a lot, and try to avoid where the women gathers, he he.

One time I went to facial message the owner treated me with her family and friends problems...I cut  the times to go there...

But most people would try to follow the custom or trend to be in that marriage pot.,including me...

Why ?

If there is a person you are in love with that you want to be with him and want to own him,marriage is the one choice.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 23:43:46 |Display all floors
thanks,lotus.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-26 17:48:06 |Display all floors
before getting married it was a mystery for me  which was very easily solved thanks to the very good communication I had with both families.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-27 11:53:12 |Display all floors
Thank you for your input

Maybe the original post ist too long.

So, to make it clear, why there are quite a few people-mostly women, who get married and unhappy-at least the way they complains, would still try all efforts to persuade any other single girls join the club? What's the mistery?

Or some parents, while not showing good examples of a happy marriage life, would still spare no efforst to push their children into fire.

What they got in mind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-27 11:53:37 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-3-22 22:20
I am extremly understand your post even your feelings, strangely, I have the same question as you  ...

I also wonder why, the mystery....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.