Author: DSseeing

Would you stay in a loveless marriage for the sake of your children?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-18 14:35:05 |Display all floors
For myself, I am not sure 'cause I am not in that position.

As I agreed with lotusfly,since the parents brought the children into the world,they have totally responsiblities for the children regardless their loveless marriage,they should work out a best way to love and to protect the children in the future.

I've heard many loveless marriages,most of the parents still live together for the responsible of the children as well as the suggestion from parents' parents.

One real story happend lately is about one fighting couples, the women left house and locked 2 daughters home, after couple of days when grandmother checked out the house, the younger one died in hunger..

Harldly for me to bear such a tragic story.

While the adults fight for their love, the children become the victims therefore.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 15:02:44 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-3-18 14:35
For myself, I am not sure 'cause I am not in that position.

As I agreed with lotusfly,since the par ...

And I support you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-19 00:43:43 |Display all floors
I feel a strong displeasure at all these postings everytime I see westerner face pictures for representing Chinese idea on a Chinese site,  instead of Chinese. Thus I wonder whether or not because I've never lived in China for feeling such bizarre and dividing attraction to the westerners. I know there's such debate in some forum about worshipping the westerners particulary. I don't know this inclination is conscious or not, but still I prefer using authentic Chinese pictures to represent Chinese not the way around to give the better emphasis of self-confidence with maturity and independent mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-19 02:50:05 |Display all floors
Ordinarily, i'd say no to this question but it depends on many factors. Ultimately, the welfare of the child must be of utmost importance. The parents must provide them with a home that fosters positivity and love, caring and responsibility. As lotusfly said, if this can be maintained, even after the love has died, then it behooves the parents to do so. Maybe the answer is in an "open" marriage where both estranged spouses can maintain a seperate relationship outside the home...and only outside the home so as not to exhibit immorality/adultery right in front of the child(ren).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-19 12:04:52 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-3-19 02:50
Ordinarily, i'd say no to this question but it depends on many factors. Ultimately, the welfare of t ...

Yes I see your point, one would think that may allow the initial family union to maintain it's integrity. But what a tangled web that would weave.

These are some of the reasons why that commitment for marriage and then that decision to bare children have such dire responsibilities to them. Getting married and having children at a young age or for the first time my seem like a fairytale and the next logical chapter in your personal book of life. But remember buy doing so you are now the publisher of an others book now; with many of chapters of their own that will be written.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-19 12:46:04 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-3-19 11:04
Yes I see your point, one would think that may allow the initial family union to maintain it's int ...

Yes, I know what you mean but I think that such "outside" occurences would weave a far less tangled web than children estranged from one or the other parents.
I have seen what divorce has done within my own family and it wasnt pretty at all so I simply think that it's best to try and avoid that, for the sake of kids.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-19 13:30:38 |Display all floors
Children can also get a complete love from their parents without a  complete family.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.