Author: cd_moderator

Apple says dusty screen caused by China's poor air quality   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-21 12:56:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-21 12:50
""Why people still buy Apple at a premium instead of a Samsung product?""

Because as P.T. Barnum  ...

you obviously took short cuts and have not figured out the puzzle as you are not the largest company in the world.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 15:04:41 |Display all floors
when you go miles and miles , if you miss a step , then what you had done before is nothing , Apple is a famous brand around the world , enjoy good reputation , may oneday be defeat by a small mistake like dusty screen or things alike .
To err is human. Apple is good for its excellent characteristics , and super performance , we should not use magnifier to observe . to find bones in the egg .
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-22 02:48:45 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-3-21 04:01
This Revolter troll has lost his spanner in Syria!

I think he owns three shares of Apple. He wants it to go to $1000 a share so he can retire to
his parent's banana plantation.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 22:21:16 |Display all floors
u can get out now  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-23 12:24:59 |Display all floors
It is first time that i hear products defect is caused by our  poor air quality.{:soso_e111:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-23 13:31:00 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2012-3-16 17:47
Vote with your money. I don't buy apple products. If something I buy breaks I can replace it without ...

Yes I agree, my 3Gs Iphone is a good product, but the price was rediculous when compared to similar devices of other brands. The thing that has convinced me to vow never to purchase another "Apple" thing has been their very BAD after sales treatment
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-23 13:36:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-3-23 13:37
warrigal Post time: 2012-3-23 13:31
Yes I agree, my 3Gs Iphone is a good product, but the price was rediculous when compared to simila ...

Apple hardware is still made in China
So it is understood Apple hardware is no Rolex quality.

If you are NOT willing to pay a premium you can buy yourself a non smart phone
or a smart phone from Samsung that is not so smart . hahahahahahaha

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.