Author: questioner

Time to clean up the act on CD   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-15 10:24:18 |Display all floors
the rules must be fair and equal and all sides treated the same.. our personal preferences aside

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 10:28:52 |Display all floors
Let me make it clear again, any racial slur is not allowed here, if you find it in this forum, pls report to us. We are short-handed, it is impossible for us to check every post.

The statements like "Anglos are evil rapists, killers", "All whites should be wiped off the face of the earth", or "They are beasts, monkeys,barbarians" etc, are totally intolerable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 11:20:01 |Display all floors

RE: Time to clean up the act on CD

As I have often quoted to say:

Justice must not only be done, but be seen to be done.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 11:30:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by questioner at 2012-3-15 11:35
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-15 10:13
I'm glad I'm not such a thin skinned honky.
I'm secure enough in my white skin not to care if someon ...

"Honky" was one of the banned words, I believe. At any rate, in the end it is not about taking things personally, but about developing a psychologically healthy culture. While it is true that identifying with your own culture and race is normal, and fear of people who are different is to some degree innate, the culture of racism can be exacerbated or encouraged. I'd rather see us er on the side of PC than to allow a free-for-all where the most damaged people are allowed to bring everyone down to their own low standards.

The reason I only visit this site a few times a year is because I always end up feeling hatred too, after only a few minutes on the site. Hate begats more hate. It's better just to go where there is a healthy culture.

And I don't want to end up hating China and Chinese people. When I visit this site, I find myself coming dangerously close to this feeling. So I truly hope that somehow it can all be cleaned up. It would be good for everyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 15:47:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-3-15 15:49
seneca Post time: 2012-3-15 15:35
You need to look at the socio-ethnic context in which the Forum Rules have been made.

There is a gu ...

There is a guideline that explicitly makes it illegal to "dishonour China". I could quote the relevant guideline, but I think that is not really necessary.

ah yes it would be nice and necessary to provide proof of claim.

your reputation as resident liar here make me demand evidence indeed.

beside why would that upset you , it is Chinese forum on the end of the day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 15:58:48 |Display all floors
Tarantula??

;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 18:04:24 |Display all floors

RE: Time to clean up the act on CD

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-3-15 17:07
voice_cd Post time: 2012-3-15 09:28
Let me make it clear again, any racial slur is not allowed here, if you find it in this forum, pls r ...
The statements like "Anglos are evil rapists, killers", "All whites should be wiped off the face of the earth", or "They are beasts, monkeys,barbarians" etc, are totally intolerable.

Are you giving blanket protection to all Anglos in this forum and that they can do no wrongs? Do the Chinese have to agree with everything they say according to your instructions and talk on our knees? Do we have to say, "Yes master" every time we answer? What else must we do to please the Anglos, "master"?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.