Author: saltandpepper

Chinese economy likely to grow by 8.3% in 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-15 20:35:06 |Display all floors
Economic growth has little to do with ideology, but with the fact there is still possible material increase in the wellbeing of a greater number of people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 05:32:08 |Display all floors
Industrialist Post time: 2012-3-15 02:15
--- Spit on the face of the World Bank Group. We're not going to change our ways and America's idiot ...

the world bank doesn't have one face face. it's like a hippy dragon visual. many faces. very powerful. many weapons of getting you to CHANGE YOUR evil WAYS. it's coming.

i thought you chinese knew everything about dragons???  what's going on here? VEBY strange.

WTO can't throw out this many complaints. it's a long list.. Why cant you guys just play fair?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 05:45:23 |Display all floors
Ques Post time: 2012-3-15 02:15
Very good growth and keep going china many people here donut like china

..............I don't like CHINA because you guys don't want to play FAIR. Is it so hard to not celebrate dishonesty and thievery?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 09:49:33 |Display all floors
that's a good news for us.....
http://www.hotgolfsales.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 11:23:25 |Display all floors
MarkPeterhoff Post time: 2012-3-16 05:32
the world bank doesn't have one face face. it's like a hippy dragon visual. many faces. very power ...

--- Shut the fuk up....lol. How much you want to bet these complaints won't succeed? I'll put my land in Honk Kong up. I don't want your trailer...give me something good...you insane redneck...and stop mentioning my name in your posts. I don't why you have me in your view. I don't even post that much on here...... ---

Jesus Christ Oh' Lord Have Mercy. Rednecks these days!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 11:24:45 |Display all floors
MarkPeterhoff Post time: 2012-3-16 05:45
..............I don't like CHINA because you guys don't want to play FAIR. Is it so hard to not ce ...

--- an American complaining about thievery and dishonesty?  This is toooooo good. Excuse me a moment...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

...ok now my throat hurts --

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 11:53:34 |Display all floors
--- ok, my throat has healed..one more run..

AHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

...no no no this has to be a joke. An American complaining about 'thievery and dishonesty'? Oh Lord Have Mercy. This made my year...OMG OMFG LOL ROFL LMAO. OH ---- OH ----. I think I'm going to have a heart attack...Oh man I think I love you!  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.