Author: 468259058

A Chinese was killed by Burma's soilders in China's territory. Who care?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-15 20:04:47 |Display all floors

Hu cares?

468259058 Post time: 2012-3-15 17:58
China's local government burnt the dead Chinese 4 hours after that dead people was found.

And Bur ...

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 20:07:00 |Display all floors
No doubt the number guy is a hack as i have said before. Amateurish hack at that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 21:25:02 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-3-15 19:11
When we are talking about a Chinese who was killed by foreign soldiers in China's land, your words ...

We know you feel excited to read this kind of news.

To provoke, bring disaster and calamities are part of your mission in China.

See how your fellow provocator performs, he's dumber than you.
retarded provocator.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-16 06:52:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-3-16 07:14
liuyedao Post time: 2012-3-15 21:25
We know you feel excited to read this kind of news.

To provoke, bring disaster and calamities are ...

Do you forget Fangzheng town case? Do you forget the latest Nanjing case? Do you forget Sichuan case?

The local Fangzheng town party and government honored Japanese invaders and humiliated Chinese national heroes.
The local Nanjing party and government leaders were smiling when Japanese leaders denied Japanese atrocious killing civilians in WW2.
The local Sichuan leaders told a poor old soldier to get help from KMT in Taiwan, not from the present Communist Party and government. The old soldiers that he fought against Japanese invasion in WW2 was for KMT, not for Communist Party.

What's wrong with Fangzheng's local party and government leaders? Or there was sth wrong in the principles and guides of foreign relationship managment from 1949?

Guy A is selling Ordinary Chinese and national interests to foreign powers and he believes communism and has a good relationship with leaders. Then party and government would label guy A as a so called "National Heroes". Guy B maybe doesn't have a good relationship with leaders, but he is defending Ordinary Chinese and Chinese national interests. And party and government would label guy B as a so called "National traitors".

For example: Zhang Lingpu.
He is a Evil guy in our textbooks. He was KMT member and refused to surrender to Communist Party. However, after internet came into our life, I know he had ever fought against Japanese invaders fierecly in WW2 from the internet. Now, I know he is also a national hero, though I had viewed him as a evil guy in my childhood and in my schoolhood. From the internet and my experience, I know that a large amount, maybe nearly a half, of present military leaders are driving Japanese branded cars.

What's wrong with our textbooks and principles? One guy who have ever fought for our Chinese national benefits and interests and he didn't believe in communism. Then our textbooks would label him as a evil guy. Another guy had ever hurt Chinese national benefits and interests, but he had a relationship with leaders after 1949. Then our textbooks would label him as a good guy.

This yunnan case as well as Fangzheng town case and Nanjing case are a little different from our moral principles of traditional Han Chinese culture. Oh, of course, several Qing leaders had ever sold Ordinary Chinese to foreign powers for their own benefits and friendship. Is it good to go on sacrificing Ordinary Chinese for the great benefits and friendship among countries' leaders?

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 08:12:30 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-3-16 06:52
Do you forget Fangzheng town case? Do you forget the latest Nanjing case? Do you forget Sichuan ca ...

Sadness? We know you feel excited to read this kind of news.

Look at your fellow provocator, he's dumber than you when claiming he's a Chinese, but cannot read a a single Chinese character.

Your agency should trained you for longer time before sending you here.
retarded provocator.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 09:33:45 |Display all floors
For the knowledge of all, Burma is a country that does not exist now. It does formerly.
The country has been renamed as "MYANMAR" so many years ago.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-16 20:07:05 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-3-16 19:11
Interestingly, they all referred to their home country as "Burma" - seneca

1.jpg
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.