Author: UYA

Worship the poor.....Emulate the rich? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-20 23:53:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by liuyedao at 2012-3-21 00:02

Seems that Christians today are the most obsesssed with materialism.

They obsessed with money, WMDs, oil, WMDs, Hollywood, WMDs, obesity, WMDs, territorial occupation, WMDs.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-21 11:11:07 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-3-20 23:53
Seems that Christians today are the most obsesssed with materialism.

They obsessed with money, WMDs ...

I always wondered about this........
It would seem to be a "blaring" contradiction in this major religious belief. We both see the concerns about the growing religious movement in China.

Dare I say the Christians believers cause the most bloodshed?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 00:00:50 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2012-3-21 11:11
I always wondered about this........
It would seem to be a "blaring" contradiction in this major r ...

Christian supremacists only respect fists and bombs.

Fortunately CCP has plenty of it. This is the single, most important reason Kristian are relatively peaceful in China.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-22 00:09:01 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-3-22 00:00
Christian supremacists only respect fists and bombs.

Fortunately CCP has plenty of it. This is th ...

Do you find the Christians in China...."hardcore"?

To me that is more dangerous than "run of the mill" types

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 00:19:32 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2012-3-22 00:09
Do you find the Christians in China...."hardcore"?

To me that is more dangerous than "run of the  ...

Most of the what so called "Christians" don't really know what's the core of the religion, they're just lonely, weak and desperate people need some type of mental comfort. The socializing way of churches attracted them. So, most of them attracted by the socializing and the mental comfort it brings. Small part of them really fanatics, small number but still growing and a potential national security threat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 00:34:01 |Display all floors
Religion freak want every person to be them and same. Even kill you if disagree.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 11:47:16 |Display all floors
interesting thought

I think people who 'worship' jesus the great men etc are not really worshipping them and want to be like them, but showing a worship gesture to spread this propaganda. And also they love to see someone there to suffer for them.

No matter a rich man or a poor man would love to believe that there is a chance for the poor and desperate people throughough history, as these religion claims.

It is either in the form of 'Armageddon' or “Final Judgement” or "Future World"  they are all expressing one idea to the poor: "Believe in us and you got a chance".

Both rich people and poor people like this idea, for the rich, this could reduce and distract hatred from the poor and keep society a balance, for the poor, they would love to believe they have hope, but all of them if condition permits, still want to lead a rich life.

What they like more than this idea, is some representative to show up and suffer for them for their sins miserable events whatever, so they can get this chance, but dont have to work and suffer so much on their own.

Therefore, it's nothing strange

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.